Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate Kranjcar... I feel that he is better than Pienaar. But oh well, reduces a midfielder in our squad and he needs to play as well :) Good luck Niko :) Sunderland doing really well in the market. Gyan upfront with Sessegnon and Kranjcar behind him sounds like a solid attack... Interesting to see how they perform this season...

Would've loved to see him at Evertnon, even if it was just on loan. Quality player. Brucie works his magic once again. This goes through, Sunderland will finish top 6-7 mark my words.

The 'source' of the Nasri having a medical and en route to Bridgewater is courtesy of a source at the club's Superstore who claim that the club have asked for a special 'Nasri 8' shirt to be printed for tonight.

Truly bizarre, there is a first time for everything and if this rumour is proven right then I would tip my hat to the club store worker who was broken this.

I'm sceptical considering the whole 'transfer is imminent' movement is based on a source at the Superstore claiming a shirt has been ordered for print by the club for tonight.

Speaking of hats, Jamie, how many are queuing up to be chowed down by you so far? Three? More? ;)

Just the one and that's the Nasri one, Strawberry Sally has a quaint ring to it either way...

I'll stick to the call I made a month ago about Nasri not leaving despite the ever mounting reports suggesting the opposite.

I can't recall any outstanding hat's that I said I will eat/take the bullet if I'm wrong...

Jamie still a ray of hope for you..

CraigNorwood Craig Norwood
Whatever media outlets were at Bridgewater Hospital this afternoon have now left and all quiet apparently, media false alarm?

Just the one and that's the Nasri one, Strawberry Sally has a quaint ring to it either way...

I'll stick to the call I made a month ago about Nasri not leaving despite the ever mounting reports suggesting the opposite.

I can't recall any outstanding hat's that I said I will eat/take the bullet if I'm wrong...

And the sneijder/cissokho/Bastos ones? ;)

And the sneijder/cissokho/Bastos ones? ;)

I don't remember going on a limb and saying I will change my username over those...

Those small deadlines etc were just virtual egg on face moments.

I was stupid enough to believe a bit of information on Nasri and went on a limb, alot more reserved about things now but I'll happily take Strawberry Sally if he joins City.

The fact I would welcome Scotty Parker back at Chelsea with open arms says how highly I still rate him, one of my favourite players English or otherwise. Fantastic player, and no disrespect to QPR but he would be stepping sideways at best and at worst stepping down. He deserves a top 10 team at least where he can play week in week out.

Lille have put a £26m price tag on Eden Hazard as Arsenal step up their pursuit of the Belgian midfielder, according to reports in France.
Full story: talkSPORT

We really need to purchase some top quality players asap, but i soubt Wenger will splash out anymore than £20-25M.
Anyway the source is talkSHITE so i highly doubt this story is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back