Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defour, Iturbe, Mangala, Danilo, Alex Sandro were all fairly expensive.

Going forward Porto still have a squad with immense talent regardless of whether Moutinho/Pereira leaves.

Rodriguez/Falcao/Moutinho/Pereira/Fernando/Possibly Rolando are the only ones touted to leave the club, they still have a strong spine to the team.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Blackburn have confirmed to Sky Sports News that Sporting Lisbon's Simon Vukcevic is undergoing a medical at Ewood Park. #brfc

Chicken owners, clueless..

Blackburn have confirmed to Sky Sports News that Sporting Lisbon's Simon Vukcevic is undergoing a medical at Ewood Park. #brfc

Any good, Sunil?

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Chicken owners, clucking mad..

Vukcevic could be a master stroke, Ibisevic as well if they can keep him fit...

Not bad signings, the only thing is these signings will either fly or they wont.

Now Kalinic has flew the coop they definitely need Ibisevic.

I just hope the owners don't chicken out and leave Kean with a bunch of bad eggs, they all certainly need to be clucking from the same hymn sheet or Blackburn's going to be in free fall around the relegation range.

Blackburn rovers are certainly at a point where they are crossing the road, with Vukcevic/Ibisevic next season watching Blackburn will certainly be like watching poultry in motion.

I saw so many puns flying around I just had to burst at some stage...

Vukcevic is a Russian roulette! Well he's from Montenegro but anyway...! the dude can be either awesome or rubbish, he has a temper, he often has problems with coaches, he often grabs the ball and just runs randomly and is tactically an anarchist...
But when he's not like that he can be quite good.

Any good, Sunil?

What ^ said, Vukcevic will either be amazing or be the worst buy of the season. Risky but Vukcevic is unbelievably talented, has been scouted by Europe's elite throughout his career...

Bit of a fringe player at SCP recently, but if Kean can somehow get him firing he could be an absolute bargain at 4m euros.

What ^ said, Vukcevic will either be amazing or be the worst buy of the season. Risky but Vukcevic is unbelievably talented, has been scouted by Europe's elite throughout his career...

Bit of a fringe player at SCP recently, but if Kean can somehow get him firing he could be an absolute bargain at 4m euros.
\

He himself may get fired before he gets anyone firing tbh... his conduct so far has been shambles

RedMancunia Vik the Red
Blackburn manager Steve Kean has said that he is close to signing an unnamed striker. I suppose it could be Mame Biram Diouf.

Wont be surprised if its Macheda on loan as Kean had a chat with Fergie after Scholes testimonial about few (2) players.

El Zhar's close to joining Levante.
N'gog's close to joining Bolton.
Now we await Poulsen, Cole and Degen...

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish is to offer £10m plus striker David Ngog and striker Raheem Sterling on loan to clinch the signature of Bolton defender Gary Cahill

Mentioned on radio just over half hour ago (Talksport) and it's starting to crop up on various sites.
There was also mention that a CB was to be signed within next few hours, but cannot remember if it was Liverpool or Arsenal. Sure it was one of those two

Well it could be ^^ But as for the price I think 4 million euros would be too much, Sporting have half of his economic rights for 2,5 euros, and they are forced to pay the rest to Saturn until this season I believe so, and I think his contract ends in 2012!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

IT IS OFFICIAL!

Falcao and Ruben Micael will sign for Atletico! Falcao for 40 million euros but possibly 7 more in objectives and Ruben Micael for 5 million euros!

As for Falcao, with Aguero and maybe Forlan leaving, it's normal, but Ruben Micael?... Jesus.. xD

Micael is a decent buy, Salvio was obviously discarded. The figures I have are €26m this summer, €13m next summer and €7.5m in add ons based mainly on how many goals he scores. Good signings for Atleti.

Potentially 47 million euros for Falcao :O

That's more than what Anzhi would spend on Eto'o and what City spent on Agüero.

Blyndreaper said:
Porto president Pinto da Costa has just said that the money from the Bruno Alves deal to Zenit at the start of the season (20m) only came now. Everything is good, president said NO PLAYER WILL LEAVE. And asked by the media about Villas Boas... he just said "The big european teams want him? WE ARE A BIG EUROPEAN TEAM and we have him , so it's okay."

Believe me guys, i know you find it hard to believe, like me , but no players will really leave... Money is flowing in Porto at the moment, success, next sunday we will play the portuguese cup final against Guimaraes... Next season exciting Iturbe is coming... CL football again... couldn't ask for more!

Couldn't. Resist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back