Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're about the same, but Atletico are in a better league.

Porto has CL football to offer, and Atlético are not going to be challenging for any honours for a while, so I don't see much logic behind the move in all honesty.

Possibly unlikely, but in the Mail - Chelsea are planning a £60m double swoop for Tottenham's Luka Modric and Valencia midfielder Juan Mata and in the Metro - Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian has opened the door to a move to Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham - professing that he would love a move to England's capital.

Porto has CL football to offer, and Atlético are not going to be challenging for any honours for a while, so I don't see much logic behind the move in all honesty.

I'm not saying I agree with his decision, I'm just trying to think of reasons why he might move. I'd say the most likely reason is that he wants to challenge himself in a better league.

That's it Chelsea, you set your sights on Mata and let Modric calmly stroll on by.

Liverpool FC preparing to offload Christian Poulsen > Liverpool FC > Sport | Click Liverpool

Christian Poulsen's agent has confirmed that Liverpool are preparing to offload the midfielder.

Poulsen has struggled to force his way into the first team and this summer's additions to the Anfield midfield have already sent him plummeting down the pecking order.

The 31-year-old has been tracked by FC Copenhagen in his native Denmark as he looks to resurrect his career away from Merseyside, little over 12 months after his arrival from Juventus.

Jorn Bonnesen, the player's agent, has previously insisted that Poulsen's future lay with Liverpool but now admits that the club are preparing to sell him before the transfer window shuts.

"I've talked with Liverpool now," he told bold.dk.

"They have said that they are not confident that they can meet Christian's desire for playing time, and they understand that we are trying to find a new club for Christian.

"We look about us and explore the options.

"There are clubs interested, but I can not tell more about the possibilities."http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport...c-preparing-to-offload-christian-poulsen.html

10M for Diarra is an absolute bargain.

Surprised no other team has gone in for him. I would welcome back him with open arms at Chelsea. I agree that Redknapp needs to buy strikers, but if he gets this one through I don't think you can really fuss about getting Diarra at that price

What is it with Harry and his ****** midfielders? Saying that, Piennar is out for 6 weeks after surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back