Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see 'Arry play Palacios and Diarra as strikers.

Obviously watching Pompey play numerous times, Best player on the pitch by far. Great anticipation, strength and passing range, does sometimes make silly mistakes, though.

Diarra In = Palacios Out.

Nothing wrong with upgrading, and a **** good one at that.

Who's he going to replace in CM though? Huddlestone or Modric? On the reported 100K p/w wages he won't be rotating much...

Spurs' players that can play in the centre: Huddlestone,VDV,Sandro,Modric,Jenas,Palacios,Krancjar,Livermore

urgh, with the diarra signing, here comes all the rumours about modric and chelsea. people saying a bids been accepted. really makes me lol.

Who's he going to replace in CM though? Huddlestone or Modric? On the reported 100K p/w wages he won't be rotating much...

I bet you my life he's not on 100k a week. 70/80 tops with bonus' on top.

Football's a squad game. You need more that 2 CM's. Likely with Thudd+Modric playing at home with Diarra+Sandro away from home.

Spurs' players that can play in the centre: Huddlestone,VDV,Sandro,Modric,Jenas,Palacios,Krancjar,Livermore

Arsenal players that can play in the middle:

Song, Diaby, Ramsey, Rosicky, Nasri,Wilshere, Frimpong.

Your point being?

VDV doesn't play in the middle, he plays off the striker.
Palacios is more than likely to be leaving.
Kranjcar is in the Rafa mould.

Diarra, Modric, Thudd, Sandro to be the main 4, with Jenas content to sit on the bench collecting his money, could be off to villa though.

Also got a lot of cup games which Livermore will be likely to play in.

Considering number of games top teams play you need more than 4 CMs as there are chances that player may get injured long term..

im talking about starting CM's. Thudd, Sandro, Modric, Diarra.

im talking about starting CM's. Thudd, Sandro, Modric, Diarra.

Oh yeah. That I agree :)

4 good CMs and few youngsters/backups.

Spurs have got too much quality in the middle. Just a quality striker/s then they will up there fighting for Top4.

Oh yeah. That I agree :)

4 good CMs and few youngsters/backups.

Spurs have got too much quality in the middle. Just a quality striker/s then they will up there fighting for Top4.

Ah thats where Adebayor comes into play. Between him and Defoe I reckon they can get 30 goals at least this season, Defoe's looking sharp, and can't do worse than last season.

Ade/Defoe/Crouch or Pav with Harry Kane as 4th choice would do me.

Ah thats where Adebayor comes into play. Between him and Defoe I reckon they can get 30 goals at least this season, Defoe's looking sharp, and can't do worse than last season.

Ade/Defoe/Crouch or Pav with Harry Kane as 4th choice would do me.

Yeah Ade would be a good signing, thats what I said in other thread. If he is motivated like he was in 2007-09 then I can see him scoring a lot.

You will play lone striker with VDV as #10 isn't it..

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

InsideManUtd InsideManchesterUtd
“We have had bids accepted and we are close" Steve Kean on Gibson Move.

Dont mess up this Gibbo..

Can't wait to see 'Arry play Palacios and Diarra as strikers.

Big man, small man!

Diarra In = Palacios Out.

Nothing wrong with upgrading, and a **** good one at that.

Agree with this to be honest - Diarra's a top player IMO. Fantastic work-rate - pity he never really got a chance at Arsenal when Flamini broke through.

Doubt very much £100k/week will be his wages. 'Arry's a wheeler-dealer don't you know.

Yeah Ade would be a good signing, thats what I said in other thread. If he is motivated like he was in 2007-09 then I can see him scoring a lot.

You will play lone striker with VDV as #10 isn't it..

Yep, imagine it will be something like this.

Home games:

Thudd-Modric
Lennon VDV Bale
Adebayor

Away:

Sandro, Modric, Diarra
VDV/Lennon Bale
Adebayor

Thats how I would play it, maybe putting Diarra in for Thudd for harder home games.

He never had any patience if he waited he would still be our CM now

Hm. Maybe - but he didn't have patience because he was good enough to play, just never did or when he did - he played RB.

Hmm, somebody's just tweeted that Valencia have accepted Chelsea's bid for Mata. it was retweeted so don't t
know the person, so will double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back