Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like when he said a Coloccini to Valencia transfer was certain?

I never said he was always right, I said he's been very accurate this summer. Also, that's one of the only things he's got wrong. He called N'Zogbia to Villa, Downing to Liverpool and many other things very, very early on as well as most of the Leicester transfers.

Don't take his word for it or do it doesn't really matter, I was just posting a rumour in the rumour thread.

Ah, if Mata+Moutinho come in that will be a combined cost of around 60m pounds...Big money.

Time to see how deep Roman's pockets are...

Paying 33m for Moutinho? No thanks if that's the price.

Guardian picking up the story, they're claiming Mata spoke to Andre Villas Boas on the phone today to talk to him. Also repeats the reports that Mata's padre will be in London to hold further talks tomorrow, will make the decision based on footballing reasons more than anything else in my opinion.

Guardian parroting the developments so far tonight:
Juan Mata on verge on

I never said he was always right, I said he's been very accurate this summer. Also, that's one of the only things he's got wrong. He called N'Zogbia to Villa, Downing to Liverpool and many other things very, very early on as well as most of the Leicester transfers.

Don't take his word for it or do it doesn't really matter, I was just posting a rumour in the rumour thread.

No ITK is accurate. That is what I'm getting at.

Does Wenger like cheese?

Now there's a question, if anyone can find information on what Wenger's favourite cheese is then you will be the ultimate investigative journalist/And get a huge like on your post if anyone cares about that.

Not just name random cheeses but find a quote/info that confirms Wenger's favourite cheese.

Oh jesus. If he doesn't leave this summer (still possible imho) - the release clause kicks in again next season and Arsenal can get him for €25m again.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Sky Sports toeing the party (media) line then. Obviously nothing to do with the first team, but publishing that story and making it seem like a big deal ties into the whole "Arsenal in crisis - can only sign young players".

Oh jesus. If he doesn't leave this summer (still possible imho) - the release clause kicks in again next season and Arsenal can get him for €25m again.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Sky Sports toeing the party (media) line then. Obviously nothing to do with the first team, but publishing that story and making it seem like a big deal ties into the whole "Arsenal in crisis - can only sign young players".

Agreed, a big fuss is being made. On the Mata story, it's starting to look like he will join Chelsea: Juan Mata on verge on

Does Wenger like cheese?

He's French. Case closed.

Now there's a question, if anyone can find information on what Wenger's favourite cheese is then you will be the ultimate investigative journalist/And get a huge like on your post if anyone cares about that.

My life's work, and yet I still have not found Wenger's favourite cheese.

Galatasary and Koln agree a fee for Lukas Podolski.

I'll always have a soft spot for him but by god he has wasted alot of his club career either stepping backwards/being lazy.

He might do an Anelka and make a name for himself out there and return to Europe as a better player...

But I doubt it.

Galatasaray are making some decent signings..
And its official, there are stories literally everywhere concerning the whole Mata saga.

The only problem is, for each story there seems to be a completely different price so no real clue to weather a fee's been agreed and whatnot.

Mata move 2 Chelsea sorted. It's a matter of hours. Clubs agreed fee, 28m, personal terms agreed too. He's very much looking 4ward to it - GuillemBallague

It's done then.

28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken

Mata move 2 Chelsea sorted. It's a matter of hours. Clubs agreed fee, 28m, personal terms agreed too. He's very much looking 4ward to it - GuillemBallague

It's done then.

If thats the case, Arsenal have been seriously gazumped. Wenger take note, how to make a transfer happen quickly.

He hasnt had a medical mind so nothing is certain

Mata+Torres link up should be sensational, if Sturridge is played RW and 'clicks' with them as well then it could be a deadly trio.

Trying to find a way of fitting Mata in my fantasy team already, unfortunately it's looking like being at the expense of Luiz.

Balague: 28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken.

So the phone call story is true, if Chelsea can be this quick signing Mata then I can only imagine his midfield target should be brought in next week as well.

Definitely exciting times at Stamford Bridge.

Hope that this in some way spells the end for Malouda.

If thats the case, Arsenal have been seriously gazumped. Wenger take note, how to make a transfer happen quickly.

He hasnt had a medical mind so nothing is certain

Indeed, Arsenal very much gazumped, can't see him not moving to Chelsea now unless somehow some why Real Madrid, Barca or United came in for him.

Mata+Torres link up should be sensational, if Sturridge is played RW and 'clicks' with them as well then it could be a deadly trio.

Trying to find a way of fitting Mata in my fantasy team already, unfortunately it's looking like being at the expense of Luiz.

Balague: 28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken.

So the phone call story is true, if Chelsea can be this quick signing Mata then I can only imagine his midfield target should be brought in next week as well.

Yeah, I just hope Malouda is not a starting winger with Mata.

4-2-3-1 Mata, Yossi, Sturridge all behind Torres, thats lovely football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back