Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need a DM now though both of them have been suspended !! lol

Surely a Defender is more urgent than a DM, you've only gotta hang on for 2 more games, but the Defender issue is long-lasting. Can't Frimpong do for now?

Surely a Defender is more urgent than a DM, you've only gotta hang on for 2 more games, but the Defender issue is long-lasting. Can't Frimpong do for now?

1 game ban and Mvilla could play cm as well i think :)

FLASH NEWS : Internazionale FC sell their superstar striker Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi for reported fee od £33m... That's not all. Internazionale FC are preparing to bid for a classy English target man, who is enjoying a great run of games at Aston Villa.. He's name is sir Emile Heskey.

That assurance may yet be tested by Nasri's own feelings about the transfer. His representatives, Alain Migliaccio and Jean-Pierre Bernes, held extensive conversations with Manchester United about Nasri moving to Old Trafford before accepting City's superior contract offer.
According to multiple sources, Nasri is now regretting his decision to place salary over status and has been attempting to rekindle United's interest in him.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/nasris-move-to-city-stalls

PSG and Arsenal are talking to FC Zurich about signing 18 year old LB Ricardo Rodriguez. (Real Madrid/Roma showed interest but aren't talking about signing him at the minute)

Gunners are favourites to sign him, Swiss are saying the fee could be between 6-8m euros.

I've seen glimpses of this kid from sub appearances or Swiss League highlights and in my opinion he really does look the real deal.

If Arsene can sign him he will be capable of stepping in to the LB role by the end of this season. The only question is what would it mean for Gibbs?

Polo...Rodriguez...Campbell.

Bit of South American flair coming in, surely that will keep the fans happy?

As I say with a hint of sarcasm but all in all liking the signing's Wenger has made so far except Chamberlain...

Polo...Rodriguez...Campbell.

Bit of South American flair coming in, surely that will keep the fans happy?

As I say with a hint of sarcasm but all in all liking the signing's Wenger has made so far except Chamberlain...

DNT BE SILLY

ARSNEL NEED ENGLISH GRIT

U DUM

We can't say English...

I believe the term is 'British grit'.

The pundits wouldn't want to exclude David Weir now would they...

Why don't you like Chamberlain, Jamie?

In answer to your "what would it mean for Gibbs?" question - nothing. Means he'd have competition. More like "what would it mean for Traore?"

Chamberlain is still too raw in my opinion, if he reproduced what he did in League One in the Championship for 6 months until January then I would be behind it more.

He has some sort of ability but a) Haven't seen that much of him just glimpses b) Not sure he knows his best position yet whether it's CAM/Wing.

Not a fan of Gibbs or Traore being brutally honest, Traore should be let go when they get a new LB in.

Said it so many times, he was at Juve and couldn't even push DE CEGLIE out of the team and that is an easy task.

For that money for Chamberlain as well...

And I thought Wickham was expensive, yiche.

Chamberlain is still too raw in my opinion, if he reproduced what he did in League One in the Championship for 6 months until January then I would be behind it more.

He has some sort of ability but a) Haven't seen that much of him just glimpses b) Not sure he knows his best position yet whether it's CAM/Wing.

Not a fan of Gibbs or Traore being brutally honest, Traore should be let go when they get a new LB in.

Said it so many times, he was at Juve and couldn't even push DE CEGLIE out of the team and that is an easy task.

For that money for Chamberlain as well...

And I thought Wickham was expensive, yiche.

Won't try and convince you on AOC - don't know enough about him. From what I have seen, though - he's better than Walcott was at his age, and I expect he'll be on the wing for Arsenal. A lot of money, but I think it'll be worth it in the LT. Exciting player.

Re: Traore/Gibbs - Gibbs is actually very good IMO. Plagued by injuries whenever he finds form which is amazingly unlucky. With a run in the FT, he can do well. Very harsh on Traore at Juve - he had a really difficult season. He was injured until November, then lost his father in January and had to take some time off. He hardly got a chance - no one's fault, just bad luck. But I agree his future isn't with us.

Won't try and convince you on AOC - don't know enough about him. From what I have seen, though - he's better than Walcott was at his age, and I expect he'll be on the wing for Arsenal. A lot of money, but I think it'll be worth it in the LT. Exciting player.Re: Traore/Gibbs - Gibbs is actually very good IMO. Plagued by injuries whenever he finds form which is amazingly unlucky. With a run in the FT, he can do well. Very harsh on Traore at Juve - he had a really difficult season. He was injured until November, then lost his father in January and had to take some time off. He hardly got a chance - no one's fault, just bad luck. But I agree his future isn't with us.
I remember Traore tearing Spurs apart in the cup not so long ago, the bloke's talented but thinking about it we did have Anthony Gardner not so long ago also :S

Pablo Osvaldo joins Roma on a 4 year contract from Espanyol.

Fee is 24-27 million euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back