Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering when Metro reported the Arsenal move for Kaka they said the following...

''Arsenal to move to sign star striker Kaka.''

I would be sceptical, especially given his 150k+ a week in wages...

Considering when Metro reported the Arsenal move for Kaka they said the following...

''Arsenal to move to sign star striker Kaka.''

I would be sceptical, especially given his 150k+ a week in wages...

If we were to go for him i would think it would be a loan with us maybe paying half of his wages.

^ This. I doubt we would be able to afford his entire wages even if he took a pay cut. But still, highly doubtful. One player that I would like Wenger to chase would be Montolivo though. He is in the last year of his contract and has refused to sign a new deal so far. Because of that, I'd reckon the transfer fee won't be much more than around 15 mil.

Why shouldn't you be able to afford his wages? You're one of the highest valued clubs in the world.

I only want one Midfielder and that is Yann M'villa so that means we can move Jack up to the AMC postion.

Come on Arsene, Dann or Cahill and M'Villa would be great buys and would mean you haven't lost it ;)

Why shouldn't you be able to afford his wages? You're one of the highest valued clubs in the world.

Even assuming Kaka is on 150k/week, he would easily become our highest paid player by quite a bit. Fabregas used to be the highest paid Arsenal player at around 110k/week AFAIK. Wenger is pretty stubborn about the wage structure and considering Nasri wasn't given what he wanted (well so far at least), I doubt Arsenal would make an exception for Kaka.

The difference is that you said that you can't do it, not that you won't allow it, that's a different story entirely.

No way in **** would i pay Kaka 150 + a week, he's nearly 30 !

M'Villa bid reportedly about to be upped to 25m euro's, I said last night that if Arsenal do go in with that amount Rennes WILL accept.

Would be a good signing, I agree with the Montolivo mention as well but I would have concerns about his fitness for the Premier League...

M'Villa bid reportedly about to be upped to 25m euro's, I said last night that if Arsenal do go in with that amount Rennes WILL accept....

:D :D :D I would be beeming if we got him and Dann absolutely beeming

M'Villa bid reportedly about to be upped to 25m euro's, I said last night that if Arsenal do go in with that amount Rennes WILL accept.Would be a good signing, I agree with the Montolivo mention as well but I would have concerns about his fitness for the Premier League...
They are quite a poor club so I can imagine they will accept

Marca were right.

Valencia CF have tonight confirmed an agreement with Chelsea FC over the transfer of Juan Mata.

:D :D :D I would be beeming if we got him and Dann absolutely beeming

Really? Because that to me sounds like you're papering over cracks. M'Vila and Dann are promising young players, but really not what you need, imo.

BBC... *Sigh*

Sad part is he sums up half of English journalists, so ignorant it's unbelievable.

Really? Because that to me sounds like you're papering over cracks. M'Vila and Dann are promising young players, but really not what you need, imo.

But it would save him some money in FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back