Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borriello has been transfer listed by Roma today (No surprise)...

I guarantee Harry Redknapp will go in for him.

For 8m euros be could be a bargain, right up Spurs' street price/wage wise.

Also Ruben Micael has joined Zaragoza on loan from Atleti days after joining AM from Porto.

And SI journalist Luka Marchetti thinks Arsene Wenger will sign Montolivo for 14m euros as he 1) Is an admirer 2) Needs a midfielder 3) Montolivo is for sale and Fiorentina want rid and 4) Monty has 1 year left on his contract.

I think Arsenal will sign Montolivo I'll be honest, no other takers apart from Bayern but they aren't that keen on him. Arsene will snap him up fairly cheaply considering his ability/potential.

That's the news from Italy/Spain wrapped up for tonight.

14m euros.

Looking at Aquilani-Milan price though he is slightly overpriced but AC Milan got a bargain.

IMO he's best as a deep lying player with license, he can play AM/DM (Not really a DM) but CM is where he is utilised best. Got a beautiful shot/technique on him with agile dribbles and his best attribute is his short slick passing.

He's a cross between Scott Parker and Aquilani.

But weren't Milan favorites for Montolivo earlier in the summer or will they now drop their interest given Aquilani's pending transfer? AFAIK Milan even had a 10 mil euros + Cassano bid rejected earlier.

14m euros.

Looking at Aquilani-Milan price though he is slightly overpriced but AC Milan got a bargain.

IMO he's best as a deep lying player with license, he can play AM/DM (Not really a DM) but CM is where he is utilised best. Got a beautiful shot/technique on him with agile dribbles and his best attribute is his short slick passing.

Would suit the role alongside Song perfectly then

14m euros.

Well he's not quite set the world on fire in the PL lol

did he not play for pool in 09-10 flopped so sent him on loan to Juve?

'flopped'?

He arrived at LFC injured, never got a chance under Benitez and Hodgson/H&G farmed him out.

Nothing else he can do, and he tears National teams apart when he plays for the Azzurri most recently vs Spain.

I should add last year Aquilani was one the best midfielders for pass completion in Serie A and had the best passing stats out of Juve's midfield.

He's got the craft/guile/touch of Aquilani going forward and the energy/determination of Parker off the ball. <---That's my comparison.

But weren't Milan favorites for Montolivo earlier in the summer or will they now drop their interest given Aquilani's pending transfer? AFAIK Milan even had a 10 mil euros + Cassano bid rejected earlier.

I chuckled at that.

10m euros+ Antonio?

Milan thought Monty was too expensive, he's not Mr X. And Fiorentina would have laughed Galliani out of the building if they offered Cassano to them...

They'll sign Aquilani+A young kid, probably a Henriksen/Pekalski type player.

Only other suitors for Monty were Bayern but they're cooled and I can see Arsenal going in there for him.

And Amauri. And Diego. And Luca Toni. ;)

Find a half-decent lazy playmaker/prima punta who on his day is capable of amazing moments but is generally just carried by his team as he attempts and fails his repertoire of fancy tricks and Jamie will likely be dry-humping a model of them within a week. ;)

Liverpool have negotiated a 'Barce type' deal for Aquilani-Milan.

AC Milan have negotiated a similar deal to the one they negotiated with Barce for Ibra.

Technically a loan and no money will be paid for the player until next summer...

Liverpool paying off Aquilani €1.19m to sign on loan at AC Milan, then next summer (2012) AC Milan will pay Liverpool €9m regardless. Also if he wins a CL at AC Milan then Liverpool get an extra €850k, few more add ons totalling the deal at around €11m for Aquilani.

Bargain for AC Milan.

Thats a great bargain for Milan. 9 Million for a classy player who has played in the league for many years and also one of the best CMs in the Serie A last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back