Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anzhi are at it again, bid 35m euros for Dani Alves.

Offering him 18m euros per year.

Barce wont accept their bid even if Alves would go in my opinion.

Just another crazy example following on from their attempts at Kaka/Ganso/Neymar/Coutinho/Elano/Robinho...

If Gourlay had any sense he would cut together a video of Kalou making him look like a world class player and just get Roman to drop it in at Anzhi whenever he's in Russia. If we can't find any good clips of Kalou then just photoshop him frame by frame onto a Messi run, that should do the trick.

Doubt Alves would have any interest in leavin Spain/Barcelona anyway.

Think Anzhi know this, justshowing what they are capable of.

If Gourlay had any sense he would cut together a video of Kalou making him look like a world class player and just get Roman to drop it in at Anzhi whenever he's in Russia. If we can't find any good clips of Kalou then just photoshop him frame by frame onto a Messi run, that should do the trick.

[video=youtube;Wi2H2XIMXh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi2H2XIMXh0[/video]

Good enough ;)

Every shot in that he misses I think, sums him up perfectly.

Knew it was impossible to make a video of Kalou looking world class.

And SI journalist Luka Marchetti thinks Arsene Wenger will sign Montolivo for 14m euros as he 1) Is an admirer 2) Needs a midfielder 3) Montolivo is for sale and Fiorentina want rid and 4) Monty has 1 year left on his contract.

14m euros for a player with 1 year on his contract, who is hit and miss is a bit steep IMHO No doubting his quality, but doesn't do it consistently from what I have seen of him.

Then, you ain't seen my FIFA 11 footage of him XD

So is the M'villa deal off? Do you think we will go back in for him?

I can't mind read Wenger.

I think (Strong suspicion if you want to call it that) that Wenger is looking to bring in:

1 Defender
1 Midfielder
1 Striker (Not Campbell, someone to take the pressure off RVP)

By the end of the window.

M'Villa (Possibly Montolivo if that fails) looks like the midfielder he has homed in on but the defender/striker is fairly unknown.

I was thinking of strikers Wenger could sign and my mind was drawing a firm blank, he would not sign Forlan/Borriello and certainly not Amauri.

Must mean Jags bid has been accepted ;)

Wouldn't be surprised. Moved from Distin and Neville saying that Jags WILL stay, to Neville saying he hopes he'll stay beyond August

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Rumours doing the rounds that Tim Cahill being a target for Sunderland. Don't know how reliable they are though.

I can't mind read Wenger.

I think (Strong suspicion if you want to call it that) that Wenger is looking to bring in:

1 Defender
1 Midfielder
1 Striker (Not Campbell, someone to take the pressure off RVP)

By the end of the window.

M'Villa (Possibly Montolivo if that fails) looks like the midfielder he has homed in on but the defender/striker is fairly unknown.

I was thinking of strikers Wenger could sign and my mind was drawing a firm blank, he would not sign Forlan/Borriello and certainly not Amauri.

Jamie, the only way Amauri would get signed if you make a move into the football management business.

Anyone know how reliable Transfertavern is? They're reporting that Arsenal are launching a 30 million Euros bid for Jaielka AND Baines. But I don't know how reliable they are

Anyone know how reliable Transfertavern is? They're reporting that Arsenal are launching a 30 million Euros bid for Jaielka AND Baines. But I don't know how reliable they are

30 for Baines and 30 for Jags or 30 for both?

Am I the only one who thinks Montolivo isn't all he's cracked up to be? Enormous promise, but never quite fulfilled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back