Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no it's not.

He was brought up in Brescia at the other end of the country.

And I was saying it slightly tongue in cheek, Zamparini a) Wouldn't pay for him it's against Palermo's policy and b) It's goal.com

Liverpool submitted a £5m bid for Sebastian Coates yesterday.

Player keen on a move, this will happen sharply and quickly probably be resolved by Friday.

KEY thing: Manchester City have said they will respond to Liverpool's bid today and submit their own bid to Nacional for Coates.

I'm expecting City's proposal to end up at around £7m (Nacionals asking price), if Liverpool up theirs after City make a bid then who knows.

I make City favourites IF they put a bid in by 12am tonight. I think City have Coates tied up, been in prime position for him all summer and LFC attempt will just make them more urgent to tie him up.

Expecting Boyata to leave on loan, probably to Bolton.

I heard the bid from Liverpool was €5M around £3.4M..

It was around $9.2m to my knowledge.

£3.4m is what Sao Paulo would have paid for him 2 months ago...

Price has gone up, City still in prime position in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Bye Nasri...

Hello Strawberry Sally.

Dalglish’s need for further defensive cover increased on Monday after Liverpool allowed Greek international Sotirios Kyrgiakos to join Wolfsburg on a free transfer.

The 6ft 6 in Coates impressed during Uruguay’s victorious Copa America campaign and has been monitored by Manchester City prior to their capture of Stefan Savic. Currently with Nacional, Coates was due to switch to Brazilian side Sao Paulo, only for the Uruguayan side to pull out of the deal when his profile – and price – rocketed.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish targets Uruguayan Sebastian Coates after Sotirios Kyrgiakos's departure - Telegraph

Yes please, young player award at the Copa, and he's ******* six foot six.

Kenny must have seen my posts like 10 pages back! wooop.

Forlan to Inter announcement imminent.

Deal is in place between the two and personal terms are in place.

Subject to a medical later this week Diego Forlan is an Inter player.

Doesthat mean Eto'o Anzhi is still on? Not kept up with Eto'o's story in the slightest.

Fee in place,

The only thing stopping it is Eto'os final decision, Kerimov pushing him for an answer.

With the money on the table I expect the answer to be ''Yes''.

OMG. really

£32m duo wait over Arsenal move

Arsenal are faced with some extra pressure in their preparation to face Udinese tomorrow night, with Yann M’Vila and Eden Hazard both waiting on the result to make a decision over a move to the London club, according to the Independent.

total fee of 32m for both players :P

32m for both? You mean like 26m for Hazard and 6m for M'vila? Mmm... okay....

Milan fan posted this:

Alberto Aquilani's transfer to Milan:

Official terms:

-first year loan free
-Milan pay 2.5m of his wages, liverpool pay 1.5m.
-Option to buy for 6m spread over 3 years
-2.5m/year contract if purchased.
-Mandatory purchase if he makes 25 appearances
-Payment starts on June 2012.

No chance of getting Hazard for 20m. None at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back