Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, that gives Gervinho another two chances to knock him the **** out.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

---------- Post added 25/08/2011 at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 24/08/2011 at 10:50 PM ----------

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
Arsenal are reportedly closing in on the signing of Raul Albiol of Real Madrid #AFC
**** all this. Just go and buy Lugano. Beast of a player.

If Arsene has gone back in for M'Villa with that cash (25m euros) it should be accepted.

I don't know definitively if he has or has not gone in for him but that is the mark Rennes will sell at if he has.

Diego Forlan to Inter: Expecting club statements tomorrow (Again) and Forlan will fly to Milan Friday for a medical and come Friday evening he should be confirmed as an Inter Milan player for the Serie A game at the weekend.

Also a Uruguayan correspondent who's well connected in South America has said Coates will fly in tomorrow (England) to finalise his move. You all know how highly I rate Coates I've been banging on about him all summer, an excellent signing for Liverpool.

Borriello said, and I quote, ''I laughed when I heard Fulham were interested in me. Is it possible? No, no...no.''

Bryan Ruiz-Tottenham is the transfer I would tell THFC fans to watch in the next 7 days. Very likely to happen if Spurs can shift Kranjcar in time.

If Arsene has gone back in for M'Villa with that cash (25m euros) it should be accepted.

I don't know definitively if he has or has not gone in for him but that is the mark Rennes will sell at if he has.

How sure are you that they will accept? As he said a few days ago he wasn't for sale?

How sure are you that they will accept? As he said a few days ago he wasn't for sale?

Everyones for sale if the price is right, don't think it will happen though, 25 million? This is Wenger we're talking about

Anything to this Albiol rumour or just the usual twitter nonse?

I said when the 20m euros bid broke that IF Arsenal go in with 25m euros Rennes will accept.

It's M'Villas hometown club but when it comes to it they wont stand in his way.

Not to mention they need the money, chairman was being bravado, IF Arsenal have came in with 25m euros they should get him.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Re Albiol: He has been for sale all summer, could be a RVDV signing and a Prem club come from nowhere.

But he is for sale, not sure Arsenal are in for him though.

But a name to watch in the next week, Mourinho wants him out the door see's him as an immobile liability (Very unfair in my opinion).

so Jamie i take it that 22 Million Pounds = 25 Million Euro's? :)

Everyones for sale if the price is right, don't think it will happen though, 25 million? This is Wenger we're talking about

Anything to this Albiol rumour or just the usual twitter nonse?

This is Wenger, under pressure to sign, with a week to go, with a £100m war chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back