Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OneArsenal "BOOM! BREAKING NEWS: My mate from Qatar who has friends in the right places confirms that Hazard is a DONE DEAL @ £30m"

I RT'd this and added that "I'm sceptical, but this is interesting" and he said "I'd be sceptical too; believe it baby"

Also telling people to "Sue him if he's wrong" and "I assure you that this is happening".

Seems very, very confident. What a signing if true!

@OneArsenal "BOOM! BREAKING NEWS: My mate from Qatar who has friends in the right places confirms that Hazard is a DONE DEAL @ £30m"

I RT'd this and added that "I'm sceptical, but this is interesting" and he said "I'd be sceptical too; believe it baby"

Also telling people to "Sue him if he's wrong" and "I assure you that this is happening".

Seems very, very confident. What a signing if true!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GREAT NEWS IF TRUE :D

Victor Ruiz is heading out of Napoli to Valencia for 7m euros.

Pandev has joined Napoli (All but tied up) for the season with Inter paying half the players wage.

Estigarribia has joined Juve on loan for the season from Le Mans.

Also Fiorentina closing on Palombo and Gilardino is heading to Marseille after his move to Genoa was put on the back burner.

Santos have rejected Palermo's 4m euros bid for GK Rafael (Bid was for 70%), and reports in Brazil are saying Spurs have launched a new 15m pounds bid for Leandro Damaio.

Oh and Gago-Roma deal is all tied up, just a medical now. Move is imminent.

Possibly a transfer?

@GvanderwielGregory van der Wiel

In the plane 2 London.

He could just be taking a break or something though, because Ajax have a two week break now, and he has one week until Netherlands' next game.

Possibly a transfer?
@GvanderwielGregory van der Wiel

In the plane 2 London.

He could just be taking a break or something though, because Ajax have a two week break now, and he has one week until Netherlands' next game.

You know, I have a strange feeling he may be signing for Chelsea.... Frank Arnesene did admit that we were interested in him and we do need a young RB

You know, I have a strange feeling he may be signing for Chelsea.... Frank Arnesene did admit that we were interested in him and we do need a young RB

Yeah I like him, wasn't great last year, but he's a good player. The thing that makes me unsure is that Bosingwa has played well in the first 2 games of PL and in the pre-season and AVB seems to like him. But, he's young and not injury prone like Bosingwa is, and is certainly better at defending, although he's no Iva.

Yeah I like him, wasn't great last year, but he's a good player. The thing that makes me unsure is that Bosingwa has played well in the first 2 games of PL and in the pre-season and AVB seems to like him. But, he's young and not injury prone like Bosingwa is, and is certainly better at defending, although he's no Iva.

VDW probably wont be first-choice this season, it just gives us another option to use in the upcoming Season when Bosingwa eventually tires out and also allows VDW to get a full year to adapt to English Football as we slowly phase Bosingwa, all in all it also allows Iva to return to his favoured CB position making it less likely that we would need significant investment in that area as that is one area in particular where Chelsea have an influx of talented youth players and buying a CB will just derail their progress

Also we need an injection of Youth Talent for the RB position, Todd Kane is a good player but I am not sure if he is ready to make the step up yet.... Also VDW is solid defensively so I can see AVB playing him in games against top sides and he is quite decent on the attack

GvanderwielGregory van der Wiel

We had a weekend off.. So im just in london to chill and watch a few games, nothing more. .

And that is why twitter is never a reliable source.

Lille Pres. Michel Seydoux: "Park went to England, apparently to Arsenal. We are stunned by this unacceptable behaviour."

We have apparently stolen Park out of the hands of Lille. He was set to have a medical but was not there when they arrived with the car.

Estimated in the region of 3M-6M Euros.

Ridiculous.

GvanderwielGregory van der Wiel

We had a weekend off.. So im just in london to chill and watch a few games, nothing more. .

And that is why twitter is never a reliable source.

How is it not a reliable source when it's him who is actually saying it?

Nobody said he was joining another club, just a possibility, however what he just tweeted doesn't rule anything out; obviously he would say that. But I don't think it is a transfer, which is why I said "He could just be taking a break or something though, because Ajax have a two week break now, and he has one week until Netherlands' next game." Just posted it here because there was a lot of speculation around a transfer, after all this is the transfer rumour thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editpost.php?p=1298976&do=editpost

Lille Pres. Michel Seydoux: "Park went to England, apparently to Arsenal. We are stunned by this unacceptable behaviour."

We have apparently stolen Park out of the hands of Lille. He was set to have a medical but was not there when they arrived with the car.

Ridiculous.

Park Chu Young by the way, Monaco striker/winger. Cheap, more to his game than Chamakh in my opinion and will boost shirt sales in the far east majorly too. Could be a great signing if true.

Ridiculous.

If this is true, this will likely kill any chance of a hazard deal present or future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back