Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either. But, I am still not fully convinced with Danny Simpson. Does look great some games, but in others, gets beaten far to easily.

Whereas Ryan Taylor is both more consistent (though probably not quite as good as Simpson, from what I've seen) and in the freekick form of his life at the moment. It's a tricky one, but depth is always good.

Whereas Ryan Taylor is both more consistent (though probably not quite as good as Simpson, from what I've seen) and in the freekick form of his life at the moment. It's a tricky one, but depth is always good.

Indeed. Santon can play both LB and RB, as can Taylor, and Simpson and (Cissokho etc....) LB. Perfect sense TBH.

Porto's Alvaro Pereira is ALMOST signing chelsea on a almost 30 million euros deal!
IMO he's excellent, but the fee is exagerated and I don't think chelsea exactly need him?...

As always though, I will believe it when I see it. Aly Cissokho looks to be Jose Enrique's replacement, several reports suggest a 8m fee is agreed in principle with add-ons etc.

If you sign him, i might cry.

Italian media reporting that Newcastle have agreed a fee of around 5m for Davide Santon.

Petr Bolek is also close to signing for Newcastle, pending Work Permit etc.

Will be a great signing for a 5 Million. Had a poor season but he is just 20. He has the potential to become Italy's RB for years to come.

But I doubt this is true as Inter wont sell him for that cheap or they haven't lost faith in him.

Davide Santon is now trending on twitter. Everywhere is reporting he is almost signed, a few say he is on his way for medical.

Sky Italia confirm Santon is expected to fly out to Newcastle today for a medial

Club offering ligaments now? pfft, club will do anything for a quick buck

At least we signed a player this summer
ninja.png

At least we signed a player this summer
ninja.png

That's just hurtful :(

Still, we have 2 days to buy som....bah. Who am I kidding. Important thing is though we kept our key players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back