Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro is just as bad as the Mirror lol. Totally do not believe it for even quarter of a second

I agree, it's probably not happening. Would be out of this world if it did happen but no way will he be sold. Anyway, thought I'd post it since it is a rumor either way.

I agree, it's probably not happening. Would be out of this world if it did happen but no way will he be sold. Anyway, thought I'd post it since it is a rumor either way.

Have a feeling the next two days will be absolutely mental with rumours

offer 20 M for him and have it done, Arsene

Honestly doubt Wenger would be willing to shatter our club record to sign him. (Not taking anything away from Baines, he is a top player.) I think Cissokho, who might be available for around 9-10 mil, is the one that Wenger should make a move for.

To add insult to injury they're calling Baines a "Traore replacement". *****! Those two names shouldn't even be on the same article.

To add insult to injury they're calling Baines a "Traore replacement". *****! Those two names shouldn't even be on the same article.

Wouldn't read into it-BK already said he's staying put so that's that. Imagine if we did-that would royally screw up our season

Wouldn't read into it-BK already said he's staying put so that's that. Imagine if we did-that would royally screw up our season
I just read the headline. I'm sure he's staying, don't think he'd be allowed to leave with 2 days left in the window and no cover for that position. Would be suicide.

I just read the headline. I'm sure he's staying, don't think he'd be allowed to leave with 2 days left in the window and no cover for that position. Would be suicide.

Exactly. Fans would turn on the board like a pack of wolves baying for blood

Would love this to happen, but it wont :(

Cahill 16M

M'Villa 22M

Vertonghen 25M

Martin 15 M

Baines 22M

Park- 5M

Would love this to happen, but it wont :(

Cahill 16M

M'Villa 22M

Vertonghen 25M

Martin 15 M

Baines 22M

Park- 5M

You'd do well to get 2 of them, let alone spending 105m in 3 days.

Armand Traore to QPR?

I'm baffled, surely Arsene has a LB lined up?

Surely...

Armand Traore to QPR?

I'm baffled, surely Arsene has a LB lined up?

Surely...

what LB's can we buy though as thier club wont sell due to not enough time to buy replacements :(

Arsene has f**ked up and has made it even harder to buy players

TREMOULINAS.

Wish Arsene would pull 12m out and just sign him, he would be an amazing coup.

Santon is flying into London tonight so maybe Arsene will pull another Park and hijack him?

Santon - Story from Milan is he's flying in to London tonight, then tomorrow morning get a plane to Newcastle and have his medical in the afternoon. Deal looks like it's loan to buy but a compulsory buyout if he plays x amount of games (6m buyout).

Don't worry anyway Callum, you have Sagna/Jenkinson to cover LB...You're 'fine'.

Rumours circulating about Modric on his way out the door to Chelsea, for £35 million & Benayoun.

DiegoForlan7 Diego Forlan
Subiendo al avión via Milan ! Boarding to plane to Milan ! Volando verso Milano

scaled.php

Rumours circulating about Modric on his way out the door to Chelsea, for £35 million & Benayoun.

Better late than never if true eh. Don't think Harry will have time to spend the money on players he needs. Club should've done this much earlier (again if true)

SSN reporting Arsenal have made an enquiry for Benayoun

Shoot me now...

Right, Blackburn update (And It's not good):

John, Ibisevic, MEH and Brighi deals were all lined up for the next 48 hours.

But Blackburn pulled the plug on all of them today, cancelled every single one.

Something is not right at that football club, Roma say that they stood down when asked for proof that they could pay the fee (Bank guarantee's essentially).

Ibisevic/John were just cancelled as the players were set for medicals.

And I've just been told that in the Rochina transfer his agent was paid 3x the actual transfer fee as an agent fee.

The signing of Goodwillie was a fee structured over 4-5 YEARS (It's rare when it involved a 2.5m fee).

I just think something is not right there, I don't know if it's the owners/affiliation with a management company or even if Joe Simm is involved in it but something is not right at Blackburn.

Also another interesting line - They tried to SELL Formica this summer to Ukrainian clubs but the player/manager said no. It's truly an unclear situation at Blackburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back