Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneijder has took the microphone and said ''A transfer is not possible in this window'' and ''I'm happy at Inter. I will stay, life is good for me there.''

And I'm still getting people clinging to the phrase he uses ''Anything can happen''.

What more can he do?

I've had United fans telling me that Poli is a CAM, I've had them tell me Palacio is a Sneijder replacement. I've had them tell me that Inter have no money and their owner is broke (Oil Billionaire).

Now they're ignoring the fact he said ''Nothing will happen by this window'' and cling to one phrase out of the interview.

I feel for them.

the deal died two weeks ago when he didnt lower his demands, and then moratti actually came out and said no deal

Sky Sports reporting that Stoke are in talks with Chelsea over a loan deal for striker Romelu Lukaku!

lol, idiots.

I don't see how that's a disaster, he's better than anyone else they've got (excluding Vermaelen obvsly) :S

He also turns like truck and is slooooooooooow. I'd rather play Kos. it also means playing a high pressing line goes out the window (something arsenal like)

lol, idiots.

I don't see how that's a disaster, he's better than anyone else they've got (excluding Vermaelen obvsly) :S

Coz he is very slow and get murdered playing high line. Good defender though, just needs someone who can compliment his weakness.[COLOR=#00e0]

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
He also turns like truck and is slooooooooooow. I'd rather play Kos. it also means playing a high pressing line goes out the window (something arsenal like)

Coz he is very slow and get murdered playing high line. Good defender though, just needs someone who can compliment his weakness.

Great minds ;)[COLOR=#00e0]

[/COLOR]

L'Equipe have said that Per Mertesacker is set to become an Arsenal player, and gunnerblog (very reliable Arsenal source) says that it's true and should be completed by the end of the day.

That's a disaster for Arsenal.

I reckons that is good deal for you. Miles better than Squillaci, a very strong defender, and will not get beaten in the air.

Coz he is very slow and get murdered playing high line. Good defender though, just needs someone who can compliment his weakness.[COLOR=#00e0]
[/COLOR]

I see those problems, but someone like Vermaelen/Koscielny have some pace, so therefore would be a cover for his problems. Mertesacker is a brick wall, nothing more.

Going to be a busy day or two at St. James' Park.

Davide Santon
is having a medical on Tyneside, ahead of a 5m move

Sochaux confirm Newcastle have mad another bid for Modibo Maiga

Charlton keeper Rob Elliott is expected to be confirmed as a Toon player today.

I see those problems, but someone like Vermaelen/Koscielny have some pace, so therefore would be a cover for his problems. Mertesacker is a brick wall, nothing more.

Yeah. Thats what I meant with "Someone who can compliment his weakness". With someone who is bit quicker he can form a good partnership.

BTW heard you are getting Macheda on loan. Thoughts? (Dont say he is **** :( )

Yeah. Thats what I meant with "Someone who can compliment his weakness". With someone who is bit quicker he can form a good partnership.

We have always been looking for a "ball playing defender". We need a proper defender. Welcome Mert.

How much are Arsenal paying for him?

Would like to see him on loan, very good young player to give the cover to Ba/Ameobi/Best/Maiga(if he signs). Especially since Best and Ameobi tend to pick up a good few knocks in a season. Loan to buy?:P

EDIT - macheda would also help Santon settle as well, which is always useful, that would give us 3 Italians(Santon, Macheda and Zamblera)

How much are Arsenal paying for him?

Would like to see him on loan, very good young player to give the cover to Ba/Ameobi/Best/Maiga(if he signs). Especially since Best and Ameobi tend to pick up a good few knocks in a season. Loan to buy?:P

EDIT - macheda would also help Santon settle as well, which is always useful, that would give us 3 Italians(Santon, Macheda and Zamblera)

Around £6M.

and also extremely composed, one of the most composed Cb in World football in my opinion! :) would be a good signing for Arsenal, much needed one!

Only really saw Mertesacker at the world cup, looks **** decent. Good signing for once if it happens.

Ha, never thought I'd say this............but Arsenal will soon possess one of the tallest defenders in the EPL. :D

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Just a rumour, but here goes: Arsenal make move for Clint Dempsey but Fulham demand £10m for midfielder - Goal.com

What are Arsenal gonna do with a Dempsey o_O?

play him anywhere in the midfield that needs covering....

also a failed bid to sign Mario Gotze, surprised they have not been linked with nearly everyone :)

lol, 'Arry wants him at Spurs for cover from the sale of Palacios :) if Hargreaves joins City I will fly to the UK and really give him a serious injury so City can pay his wages for 2 years and get 8 games out of him at most!

(I love Hargreaves by the way, I really hope he does join Spurs)

bensmith_Times Ben Smith

File this one under 'you what?' Owen Hargreaves has reportedly had a medical at #MCFC today

Ugh. No, just no. :(

Maybe he's going there to dislodge Barry from the squad, and then from the England squad. Or score a few own goals in the derby games to pay back his fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back