Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
rorysmith_tel Rory Smith by DarrenArsenal1

Arsenal have had a 2nd bid for Gary Cahill rejected. "Way short" of £12m price. Full story on Tel website (and across BBC outlets...) soon.

TO be fair I would say he is worth 12 mil quite easily looking at what players are going for now. Stump up Wenger!

2ibyl4p.gif

Lad.

Not sure I believe the Christopher Samba to Arsenal deal I mean it would be great but if we are as close as everyone is saying we are to Mertesacker then why would we also buy Samba? The only thing I can see is TV moving to LB but where would that put Andre Santos? Also I personally would love to see Dempsey at Arsenal but I'm still worried we won't sign a midfielder.

Not sure I believe the Christopher Samba to Arsenal deal I mean it would be great but if we are as close as everyone is saying we are to Mertesacker then why would we also buy Samba? The only thing I can see is TV moving to LB but where would that put Andre Santos? Also I personally would love to see Dempsey at Arsenal but I'm still worried we won't sign a midfielder.

Did you not see some of the average defending on the weekend? Both would be good buys, and with Squil and Verm, he would have a decent 4 CB's to rotate through.

Dont care if Hargreaves goes to City, will still love him. i would love it even more if he takes Barry's place for City and England

Few reports suggesting we have agreed a fee with BWFC for Cahill.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Jamie_Thom @AFC_TransferHub Cahill deal said to be £10.5MIL up front, £1.5MIL after 12 months and £1MIL for CL qualification (+ further £1MIL addons)

Dont care if Hargreaves goes to City, will still love him. i would love it even more if he takes Barry's place for City and England

Oh God yes. Not sure why we didn't keep him on considering he offered to play for free.

Few reports suggesting we have agreed a fee with BWFC for Cahill.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Jamie_Thom @AFC_TransferHub Cahill deal said to be £10.5MIL up front, £1.5MIL after 12 months and £1MIL for CL qualification (+ further £1MIL addons)

if arsenal are in this "crisis" then why fiddle with measly add on's?

Would've been a great signing to have. Hargreaves would've improved their midfield considerably.

Woodgate is playing games for Stoke...maybe same can happen for Hargreaves? Dont remember much about him but i know he is a quality player and if he keeps himself fit. He will be good back-up in the central midfield. And when Yaya goes to african nations cup...

@skysports_bryanBryan Swanson

We're told #afc have now ended their interest in signing Gary Cahill from Bolton @SkySportsNews

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Woodgate is playing games for Stoke...maybe same can happen for Hargreaves? Dont remember much about him but i know he is a quality player and if he keeps himself fit. He will be good back-up in the central midfield. And when Yaya goes to african nations cup...

Back-up?

Hargreaves >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barry.

@skysports_bryanBryan Swanson

We're told #afc have now ended their interest in signing Gary Cahill from Bolton @SkySportsNews

Mistake. Unbelievable that they're not buying quality defenders. This could easily come back to bite them in the ****.

And no way should Hargreaves be a backup player. Too god for that. Should bring him in gradually then should start every game imo. He'd pwn many a midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back