Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of reputable sources from Arsenal are still saying the deal is on.. Think Arsenal may be playing games here but I don't know anymore.

Some saying a £14M fee agreed. Time will tell I guess.

Back-up?

Hargreaves >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barry.

Barry is not a starter when De Jong comes back. But Barry was again quality against Tottenham, dont know why he is still so hated. Quality squad player.

Anyway, good signing IF he keeps himself fit.

SSN are saying that The Gooners have ended their interest in Cahill. I guess they won't be held to ransome either. If true then Notlob are playing a dangerous game as they'll lose him for zip next summer.

Barry is not a starter when De Jong comes back. But Barry was again quality against Tottenham, dont know why he is still so hated. Quality squad player.

Agreed, the Barry hate is too much.

You'll be lucky to get 15 minutes out of Hargreaves tbh. Feel sorry for him.

Man City not spending money to buy a player? What is the world coming to? |)

Cause he plays **** at international level

Hargreaves > De Jong. Hargreaves pwns.

Even without his kness Hargo would pwn Barry.

Skysports.com understands Ligue 1 new boys Evian are lining up a move to sign Liverpool midfielder Christian Poulsen.

I can only prey :D

Well, im glad he is joining City then lol.

Even if he joins City i will be glad he's playing football again. When fit, He's better than De Jong, as good in the tackle, gives away far less fouls and better going forward, and very good at free kicks. If he gets to his level again, you have a quality player on your hands

Even if he joins City i will be glad he's playing football again. When fit, He's better than De Jong, as good in the tackle, gives away far less fouls and better going forward, and very good at free kicks. If he gets to his level again, you have a quality player on your hands

Just hope all Man Utd fans will wish him well-but I suspect there's some going to be some extreme bitterness from certain "fans". Deserves to be back in top flight football wherever he goes. Though I will hate him if he plays against us and scores lol

Just hope all Man Utd fans will wish him well-but I suspect there's some going to be some extreme bitterness from certain "fans". Deserves to be back in top flight football wherever he goes. Though I will hate him if he plays against us and scores lol

I hope not, cant speak fr the others, but will be very happy for him. We offered the wrong Owen a deal

I hope not, cant speak fr the others, but will be very happy for him. We offered the wrong Owen a deal

If his season does go great both match and fitness wise, and he ends up getting picked for the England squad, be genuinely delighted for him. He's worked so hard getting fit, been prepared to play for nothing at Man Utd....he should be given that chance. We clearly miss him.

Yeah he WAS quality, who knows what he is capable of these days.... It's funny looking at all the love for Hargreaves now.... anyone remember when he was thought of in the same way as Barry (even worse at one point actually). Until he played his socks off in a bunch of matches for England anyway.

Been a sad waste of a great player with all those injuries. Hope to see him play again

I would still like Owen, but I would be blue to see him in City kit :(
I'll get my coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back