Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
BYE BYE POULSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool FC have tonight confirmed that they have reached agreement with Evian Thonon Gaillard for the transfer of Christian Poulsen.

The French side have now been given permission to talk to the Denmark international.

Reds agree Poulsen transfer - Liverpool FC

Seriously?

The fact that Harry Redknapp wants to bring Gyan to Spurs doesn't shock anyone?

Is everyone just used to Harry being bat___ crazy or something?

Transfer news: Bryan Ruiz and his agent are in London tonight talking to Fulham. Twente rejected a Fulham bid yesterday but the player flew out regardless. An improved bid and Ruiz pushing it could be enough to seal it.

Considering 'Arry said that Spurs were 'saturated' in the striker position, hence the reason for looking to sell Crouch, it seems very surprising, and rather unlikely.

Considering 'Arry said that Spurs were 'saturated' in the striker position, hence the reason for looking to sell Crouch, it seems very surprising, and rather unlikely.

We were "saturated" by mediocre ****. We've managed to offload Keane, and Crouch looks like potentially moving next. That leaves us with Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Kane and Coulibaly (the latter two having barely touched a ball for us) and Adebayor on loan.

Getting quite tired of Mr Redknapp.

S'all getting a bit mental!

Fulham to get Ruiz
Spurs to get Parker
Arsenal to sign over 25 players

but the title goes to...

...someone wanting Poulsen :o

Nice.

Didn't expect fee to be agreed tonight.

Wonder if SS picked that up before I posted or not...

Player/Agent already in London.

My fantasy team awaits Bryan...

We were "saturated" by mediocre ****. We've managed to offload Keane, and Crouch looks like potentially moving next. That leaves us with Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Kane and Coulibaly (the latter two having barely touched a ball for us) and Adebayor on loan.

Getting quite tired of Mr Redknapp.

It's alright, next season he'll wheeling out in front of the cameras for England. Sigh

Nice.

Didn't expect fee to be agreed tonight.

Wonder if SS picked that up before I posted or not...

Player/Agent already in London.

My fantasy team awaits Bryan...

Got no space if they put him as forward in fantasy football

Honigstein has said that Pjanic was offered to Arsenal and they said no.

He's being sold to Roma (Fee been agreed) for £9m if I haven't already posted it.

Good signing for Roma.

He's being sold to Roma (Fee been agreed) for £9m if I haven't already posted it.

Good signing for Roma.

What?!!

WHAT??!!

It baffled me as well...

I have been assuming Arsenal/United/Chelsea are aware of these players.

I have been saying all summer than Miralem Pjanic is available on the cheap!

Sounds like clubs need to watch FM-Base more.

Outrageous that Arsenal rejected him when he was offered, absolutely outrageous.

In 3-4 years time when he's on top of Europe this will be another 'Ibra' moment in Arsene's career, guaranteed.

This is all a bit ballsy i don't quite believe it.

Dembele, Dempsey and Ruiz playing off Bobby would be quite amazing.

GJ Jol. Now get Chadli. El Hamdaoui and Aurier would be nice too.

Whaaat. Pjanic? Why doesn't Ferguson move for him, let alone Wenger?

Grygera is coming on a free as well Jack.

Juve officially terminated his contract today, he's sold his house in Torino and is in London tonight. Set for his medical tomorrow, I think he will be a good signing for you he's a solid RB and versatile enough he can fill in CB.

I think he has 2 years left in him, think he's another top signing.

Talk in Italy that Muntari was signing but news is breaking in Turkey right now that he's actually set for Galatasary.

Good signing for Roma.

why did you have to tell me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back