• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't sign Gourcuff, he's injured.

And he would set you back 20+ million.

I would welcome him in the Premier League but he's injured and expensive...

Jol has real ambition, doesnt see the Europa League as a distraction, but as a chance for a trophy. He wants to take fulham up the table

Still not convinced by Bryan Ruiz TBH. Especially at that price.

Still not convinced by Bryan Ruiz TBH. Especially at that price.
Believe me, he'll be worth it. Seen him play for about 2-3 seasons I think, and you could just tell he was going to make it. :D

Seriously?

The fact that Harry Redknapp wants to bring Gyan to Spurs doesn't shock anyone?

Is everyone just used to Harry being bat___ crazy or something?

Transfer news: Bryan Ruiz and his agent are in London tonight talking to Fulham. Twente rejected a Fulham bid yesterday but the player flew out regardless. An improved bid and Ruiz pushing it could be enough to seal it.
Did you know Gyan Asamoah started his carrier as winger ? And you doubted Harry.

Believe me, he'll be worth it. Seen him play for about 2-3 seasons I think, and you could just tell he was going to make it. :D

He always looks great, but he is playing in the Eredivisie, which isn't anywhere near the EPL. I cannot wait to see if he can do it against players like Vidic, Coloccini, Samba and the like.

Did you know Gyan Asamoah started his carrier as winger ? And you doubted Harry.

Gyan=over rated. Not just as a Newcastle v Sunderland perspective, but as a football lover. Sure he has pace, some strength, but his finishing is erratic to say the least. Carbon copy of Oba Martins, who on his day was unplayable, but never got it consistent enough to go to the top.

Gyan, IMHO opinion is worth 5-6m, nowhere near 13m they paid for him.

Gyan=over rated. Not just as a Newcastle v Sunderland perspective, but as a football lover. Sure he has pace, some strength, but his finishing is erratic to say the least. Carbon copy of Oba Martins, who on his day was unplayable, but never got it consistent enough to go to the top.
I always loved his pens.. dunno why :) He is pacey, but has no brains ( for football). I miss Solskjear now :(

I always loved his pens.. dunno why :) He is pacey, but has no brains ( for football). I miss Solskjear now :(

See, that is what i detested about Oba. He was too selfish, had no thought that a player could be in a better position to score, and woudl rather lash at it than pass.

Interesting, Martins started his carrier as full back, then he was left midfielder. Perfect signing for Harry.
I always loved Martis, he was great in Inter ( even in Newcastle). Great pace and balance, just selfish and inconsistent.

The lack of a top-class finisher is one thing that can derail Sunderland's season. I suppose Bruce thought Gyan could step up when Bent left for us, but he's been iffy, in direct contrast to the cool finishing Bent supplied. They've got one day to find a clinical finisher if Gyan leaves, and there aren't too many of those around. Not to mention that if they want to get someone and their club doesn't want them to sell, they'll need to pay a premium.

Interesting little tidbit as to why United never went back in for Nasri. His agent wanted £4m just to smooth negotiations....

£4 million quid?! jesus christ. thought that only happened in FM

I really should be going to bed....but after the earlier mini explosion in the transfer window I'm scared of missing something-we're being linked with Getafe!! Can you believe it? We're being linked with somebody!!! Holy sweet jesus!!!

£4 million quid?! jesus christ. thought that only happened in FM

I really should be going to bed....but after the earlier mini explosion in the transfer window I'm scared of missing something-we're being linked with Getafe!! Can you believe it? We're being linked with somebody!!! Holy sweet jesus!!!

Buying a whole club is aiming a bit high, isn't it? :P

Buying a whole club is aiming a bit high, isn't it? :P

Ooops :$ Sort of misread it. This is what I meant

Winger Pedro Leon from Real Madrid, also in talks with Getafe, is an option on loan

Got a bit carried away and misread it lol

Reports in Portugal that Chelsea might include Lukaku on the Alvaro Pereira deal to lower the price... IMO would be bad move for Chelsea but excellent for Porto <.<!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back