Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
His best bits over the past year:

[video=youtube;kKKR-a98lX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKKR-a98lX0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

The goal at 1:20 in particular, wow.

I want to see any Premier League manager tell me he's not a) Value for money and b) A top drawer young player.

He would add to any team to be honest, Roma have a bargain and they know it.

His best bits over the past year:

[video=youtube;kKKR-a98lX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKKR-a98lX0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

The goal at 1:20 in particular, wow.

I want to see any Premier League manager tell me he's not a) Value for money and b) A top drawer young player.

He would add to any team to be honest, Roma have a bargain and they know it.

not that hard if the keeper jsut jumps out of the way?

They need to sell it's that simple.

Trying to recoup funds and rebuild on the cheap, their financial plan is based on winning Ligue 1 every year and they just haven't done it lately. In a huge amount of debt, every Lyon player is for sale.

Galatasary and Trabzonspor are bidding for Gyan. Their bids are around the 15m euros mark, 6m down fee then the next 9m spread over 4 seasons with add ons.

Sunderland suspicious, asking the Turkish clubs for bank guarantees before any deal is agreed.

Pff, come on, we're close to sign Parker, what the ****? We're having too many central midfielders, we just don't need any of them right now.
We're locked in talks to sign Cahill from Bolton, Ruiz from Twente, but I see Fulham got ahead of us.
What the ****? Not even Lassana Diarra, who was so close few days ago? I feel like this season we'll fail ridiculously.

They need to sell it's that simple.

Trying to recoup funds and rebuild on the cheap, their financial plan is based on winning Ligue 1 every year and they just haven't done it lately. In a huge amount of debt, every Lyon player is for sale.

Galatasary and Trabzonspor are bidding for Gyan. Their bids are around the 15m euros mark, 6m down fee then the next 9m spread over 4 seasons with add ons.

Sunderland suspicious, asking the Turkish clubs for bank guarantees before any deal is agreed.

Did they not buy him for more than that?

Joe Cole to Lille looks like it's gone through.

Looking for a Lille club statement on it now if it has.

Ok, should definitely go through...At some point tomorrow.

2nd best day of the year tommorow and i will miss it from 7am-5pm due to College :(

YossiBenayoun15 Yossi Benayoun

I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned

Is it a real account?

Surely not Arsenal as it would be a bit daft flying from London to London..

I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned

Is it a real account?

Yes, usually the number of followers is a dead giveaway.

Is it a real account?

Yes, that is his account. And he isn't in London, he's with the Israel NT AFAIK.

I've just seen on goal.com that arsenal are bidding for young and talented defensive midfielder Yann M'Vila from Rennes for 25 million a club record but Rennes are holding out for €30 million . I also heard they failed in trying to purchase Mario Gotze but that was yesterday or something . :)

I've just seen on goal.com that arsenal are bidding for young and talented defensive midfielder Yann M'Vila from Rennes for 25 million a club record but Rennes are holding out for €30 million . I also heard they failed in trying to purchase Mario Gotze but that was yesterday or something . :)

Quoted from Donnie Brasco "forget about it".
Its goal.com so its highly unlikely that its true.

Roma are owned by a part of NESV are they not? (Liverpool owners)

Why has Dalglish not gone for Pjanic? I'd love him. I know we already have an abundance of central midfielders, but a player of that quality for that price? he'd walk into our team..

if what jamie says is correct, and every player is for sale at lyon...

GET GOURCUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back