Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Mirror I know, but still...it's a rumour and it could hold some water.

Leicester up bid for Jermaine Beckford to £4.5 million

efc__1218450722_daily-express.jpg

Craig Bellamy is ready to stay at Manchester City after club bosses refused to offer him a financial settlement to cover the final year of his lucrative contract. And that will dash a cluster of Premier League clubs interested in signing him, including Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Sunderland and Stoke City.

Not my cup of tea but not a bad player at all.

Reports in Portugal that Chelsea might include Lukaku on the Alvaro Pereira deal to lower the price... IMO would be bad move for Chelsea but excellent for Porto <.<!

wtf. he just arrived in the club and now he'll be transfer to Porto. lol. can u reassure it agian or it might be a season loan deal for lukaku.

imo, its kinda lame tbh. with drogba out for like weeks, and anelka and torres hold the ????, let lukaku lead the line.

Interesting little tidbit as to why United never went back in for Nasri. His agent wanted £4m just to smooth negotiations....

Yeah read an article saying Nasri agreed to move to ManUtd then agreed terms with City. When the deal with City was about to fall he wanted to move to United, but we firmly said NO. Dont know how true it is.

Mario Balotelli's profile has been taken from the City website.

How bizarre, I didn't see this coming if he's heading to AC Milan on loan...

Rumours floating around that Keisuke Honda is in London for a medical ahead of a potential move to Arsenal. Just rumours though. Wouldn't bet on that happening personally.

Modric is one milllion percent to stay at Spurs says Harry.

Rumours floating around that Keisuke Honda is in London for a medical ahead of a potential move to Arsenal. Just rumours though. Wouldn't bet on that happening personally.
If that were to happen, we would go from no Asian players in the first team to three in a month. All after going on an Asian tour as well

wtf. he just arrived in the club and now he'll be transfer to Porto. lol. can u reassure it agian or it might be a season loan deal for lukaku.

imo, its kinda lame tbh. with drogba out for like weeks, and anelka and torres hold the ????, let lukaku lead the line.

Season-long loan?

Lukaku can't join Porto anyway besides the obvious reasons.

Already played a game in Chelsea's 11-12 season and for Anderlecht in their season, I'm pretty sure it's against FIFA rules to play competitively for 3 clubs in one period of a season.

Predictions on incomings:

MCFC - Hargreaves/Cerci.
MUFC - Can't rule out Diarra.
WAFC - McEachran on loan still on the table and a possible loan bid for City youngster Gomez. Gio Dos Santos on the cards as well.
SCFC - Bendtner/Jerome
CFC - Pereira + 1 CM.
AFC - Santos/Mertesacker/1 midfielder.

Few others that I'm less 'confident' on and a few I can't be bothered typing/mentioning.

Busy day, full of unpredictability.

Bendtner to Stoke is happening apparently, his dad, who also happens to be his agent, is at Stoke's training ground. Transfer fee should include a promise/commitment from Stoke not to injure any of our players. :D

i think bendtner will do good at stoke, if he can keep himself fit. and hopefully our only "decent" danish striker will succeed. gl from me!

Confirmed - Gignac no showed today for training.

Talk of St Etienne as a possible destination given them selling Babacar to Monaco, but more than likely he's heading to the Premier League. Amauri to Marseille is looking very likely it's just a case of Marseille shifting Gignac (Likely to be on loan).

Destinations?

Liverpool, Sunderland, Fulham, even Newcastle if Maiga falls through...

Could be alot of PL teams, he has alot of admirers in England.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL: Eljero Elia signs for Juventus

I thought last month he said and I quote; " Juventus are a nothing team "

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

The Sun: Chelsea make 34m bid for Franck Ribery as they are getting tired of the Modric saga

QPR trying to bring in Craig Bellamy on loan and Liam Ridgewell on a permanent deal.

SWP also looks likely to be signing.

Leicester had 6.5m bid for Jelavic (Rangers) yesterday, Rangers said they want 9m for him.

Leicester are going to bid either 8m or 7m + Waghorn for him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back