Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to la gazzetta dello Sport PSG have offered better deal for Tevez and more money for City, but Tevez doesn't want to go there and wants to sign for Milan.

Sport PSG are better off without Tevez tbh. He doesn't deserve a club right now

Carroll is 22, Torres is 27.. Carroll has a lot more time than Torres to find form and for £15m less. Torres is a rare flop, but a flop nonetheless. And Carroll has scored a goal more in a team that doesn't score as many as Chelsea.

Even if he is only 22 how much Liverpool paid for him was stupid and I dont think he will start scoring regular at Liverpool in his career. Its just unfair how the media allways victimise Torres but Carroll gets off scot free for his huge price tag and ****** performances.

lol at the media. benzema to arsenal. wtf. isn't benzema playing well atm .

Sport PSG are better off without Tevez tbh. He doesn't deserve a club right now

he deserves to be hanged ;)

loljk. why dont city terminate his gad **** contract. ffs. then it would be easier for Corinthians to get him on.

lol at the media. benzema to arsenal. wtf. isn't benzema playing well atm .

You've only seen half of the rumour - full story is RvP to Madrid, with Benzema moving the other way as makewight. Been around for a while now, but it's by all means bullshit.

You've only seen half of the rumour - full story is RvP to Madrid, with Benzema moving the other way as makewight. Been around for a while now, but it's by all means bullshit.

u think i dont know about that ;). i mean why does real madrid need another striker. higuain is back, benzema is in form (i think ;)), and CR7 will keep scoring :P

rvp to stay at the emirates, watch that space. ;)

Beppe went on Sky Italia yesterday and basically said 'Spurs can have Amauri as far as Juve are concerned, we want him to move on and get his career back on track'. He failed to mention that the supposed 'free transfer' to Spurs involves Juve requesting £5 million to terminate Amauri's contract. Why Marotta doesn't just label it a straight transfer is beyond me, he's basically took a stance with Conte ''We will pay Amauri only 3/4 of his pay per week this season!''...£80k. He already has taken a huge hit on Amauri, why dress it up as an even worse hit is beyond me.

In the same interview he said Valencia was discussed as an option for the wing but they made no direct contact with Manchester United.

As you can see, this is the same transfer policy that got Juve fans hopes up for Aguero (Those who clearly had no realism in them whatsoever) and ended up with Mirko Vucinic. The same policy that dreamed for Bastos, promised as much, and ended with Armand Traore/De Ceglie double act. Ignoring what he said about Drogba/Valencia/Tevez, he did say that Krasic was uncomfortable with the involution at Juve and he did say, in Beppe's way, that Krasic would be available in January.

Murmurs in Italy seem to suggest that Porto have made Guarin available in January, Juventus/Inter/AC all seem interested. I'd argue he would be perfect for United/Chelsea as well, wouldn't surprise me if they moved for him.

More detail on Amauri - If he doesn't leave in January a clause has been inserted in his contract to cut his pay by 90%, his contract is up in the summer anyway but Juve have allowed clubs to speak to him and allowing him to move for 'free' in January with 'nominal' compensation.

I have no doubts Amauri would want to move to Spurs, clearly Spurs would want Amauri. The only question I have is wages, there is not a chance Levy will pay Amauri's wages. His lowest possible demand to Parma in the summer was £75k a week, if Levy pays that for someone his age I will be shocked. Deschamps got his 2 pence in early this week, completely ruled out signing Amauri due to his wage demands.

Wolfsburg will spend the Dzeko money, a year late, in January. After releasing Hleb they're moving for two top talents in their prime, Rosicky and Olic.

Torres story has gone from 'he will be sold in January' to 'he will be sold in the summer' in 24 hours, I mean even the writers in question must see how ridiculous that looks. No one's to know whether Torres will end the season with 20 goals so how you can say he'll be sold 2 windows down the road is beyond me.

Antoine Koumbare looks like he's going to get axed from PSG, it's been coming, after failing to progress in the Europa League. Interested internal fight going on at PSG at the moment, well respected players at the club, academy products, have been suing the club for denying them 'the right to a chance to play' and Luyindula's legal victory has provoked at least 4 other players to take legal action. Consider that factor that Leonardo is battling, along with having to attract big name players and you can see why the project is slow. For the first home game this season Leonardo will miss this weekends game, it's assumed he will be talking to potential managerial candidates.

Also looks like the Beckham-PSG deal is getting closer after Beckham finished his commitments with LA Galaxy and spoke to Leonardo.

If I was a betting man I would put money on Manzano/Koumbare to get sacked this weekend, I'm confident at least one will be. Manzano was given the week, regardless of results, to show signs of progression and needless to say after the defeat to Espanyol his fate is sealed. Potential successors, in the interim term at least, could be Pantic with Baraja assisting him.

LA Galaxy, Seattle and NY Red Bulls are all in talks with Luca Toni. Interesting to see where Luca ends up, he'll score for fun in the MLS I'm sure.

As for the Tevez saga, Galliani is playing his usual games of 'we dont want him'. The Milan strategy will be wait out until the closing days of the window then go in. Tevez has now said he wants Boca, he also wants the Falklands back and a place to live with something to do, which astounds me. I don't think Milan know what they're getting themselves in for, this isn't some sort of ploy between them and Joorabchian to lower the price.

According to a Belgian outlet Manchester United/Arsenal are chasing Biglia. This story may have more truth than people will believe, Biglia is well known to clubs and his form has been extremely good lately so not entirely implausible.

If anyone was wondering about the Tevez quote, he made it pretty clear to Milan: ''Milan? No I want Boca Juniors. I am tired of moving around Europe, and you can be sure that I won't move back to England. I want to play in the Libertadores and Boca, I'm willing to take a cut on what I want.''

Milan is a club built on respect, something you wouldn't know looking at their owner sometimes, that is a disrespectful comment in my personal opinion to Milan and it's history. He clearly doesn't enjoy Europe or the Champions League prestige, so I hope all the clubs around Europe just take a collective vow not to sign him. If there was any honour and decency left in football they would deleted Joorabchian from their contacts and forget Tevez ever existed. Sadly, as you saw with Redknapp's comments, that isn't the case in the majority of people in football.

Bullshit - some caughtoffside guy reported Pogba's contract was up in the summer, and every other useless sport journalist in the world quoted that, while in reality he's under contract until 2013.

Beppe went on Sky Italia yesterday and basically said 'Spurs can have Amauri as far as Juve are concerned, we want him to move on and get his career back on track'. He failed to mention that the supposed 'free transfer' to Spurs involves Juve requesting £5 million to terminate Amauri's contract. Why Marotta doesn't just label it a straight transfer is beyond me, he's basically took a stance with Conte ''We will pay Amauri only 3/4 of his pay per week this season!''...£80k. He already has taken a huge hit on Amauri, why dress it up as an even worse hit is beyond me.

In the same interview he said Valencia was discussed as an option for the wing but they made no direct contact with Manchester United.

As you can see, this is the same transfer policy that got Juve fans hopes up for Aguero (Those who clearly had no realism in them whatsoever) and ended up with Mirko Vucinic. The same policy that dreamed for Bastos, promised as much, and ended with Armand Traore/De Ceglie double act. Ignoring what he said about Drogba/Valencia/Tevez, he did say that Krasic was uncomfortable with the involution at Juve and he did say, in Beppe's way, that Krasic would be available in January.

Murmurs in Italy seem to suggest that Porto have made Guarin available in January, Juventus/Inter/AC all seem interested. I'd argue he would be perfect for United/Chelsea as well, wouldn't surprise me if they moved for him.

More detail on Amauri - If he doesn't leave in January a clause has been inserted in his contract to cut his pay by 90%, his contract is up in the summer anyway but Juve have allowed clubs to speak to him and allowing him to move for 'free' in January with 'nominal' compensation.

I have no doubts Amauri would want to move to Spurs, clearly Spurs would want Amauri. The only question I have is wages, there is not a chance Levy will pay Amauri's wages. His lowest possible demand to Parma in the summer was £75k a week, if Levy pays that for someone his age I will be shocked. Deschamps got his 2 pence in early this week, completely ruled out signing Amauri due to his wage demands.

Wolfsburg will spend the Dzeko money, a year late, in January. After releasing Hleb they're moving for two top talents in their prime, Rosicky and Olic.

Torres story has gone from 'he will be sold in January' to 'he will be sold in the summer' in 24 hours, I mean even the writers in question must see how ridiculous that looks. No one's to know whether Torres will end the season with 20 goals so how you can say he'll be sold 2 windows down the road is beyond me.

Antoine Koumbare looks like he's going to get axed from PSG, it's been coming, after failing to progress in the Europa League. Interested internal fight going on at PSG at the moment, well respected players at the club, academy products, have been suing the club for denying them 'the right to a chance to play' and Luyindula's legal victory has provoked at least 4 other players to take legal action. Consider that factor that Leonardo is battling, along with having to attract big name players and you can see why the project is slow. For the first home game this season Leonardo will miss this weekends game, it's assumed he will be talking to potential managerial candidates.

Also looks like the Beckham-PSG deal is getting closer after Beckham finished his commitments with LA Galaxy and spoke to Leonardo.

If I was a betting man I would put money on Manzano/Koumbare to get sacked this weekend, I'm confident at least one will be. Manzano was given the week, regardless of results, to show signs of progression and needless to say after the defeat to Espanyol his fate is sealed. Potential successors, in the interim term at least, could be Pantic with Baraja assisting him.

LA Galaxy, Seattle and NY Red Bulls are all in talks with Luca Toni. Interesting to see where Luca ends up, he'll score for fun in the MLS I'm sure.

As for the Tevez saga, Galliani is playing his usual games of 'we dont want him'. The Milan strategy will be wait out until the closing days of the window then go in. Tevez has now said he wants Boca, he also wants the Falklands back and a place to live with something to do, which astounds me. I don't think Milan know what they're getting themselves in for, this isn't some sort of ploy between them and Joorabchian to lower the price.

According to a Belgian outlet Manchester United/Arsenal are chasing Biglia. This story may have more truth than people will believe, Biglia is well known to clubs and his form has been extremely good lately so not entirely implausible.

If anyone was wondering about the Tevez quote, he made it pretty clear to Milan: ''Milan? No I want Boca Juniors. I am tired of moving around Europe, and you can be sure that I won't move back to England. I want to play in the Libertadores and Boca, I'm willing to take a cut on what I want.''

Milan is a club built on respect, something you wouldn't know looking at their owner sometimes, that is a disrespectful comment in my personal opinion to Milan and it's history. He clearly doesn't enjoy Europe or the Champions League prestige, so I hope all the clubs around Europe just take a collective vow not to sign him. If there was any honour and decency left in football they would deleted Joorabchian from their contacts and forget Tevez ever existed. Sadly, as you saw with Redknapp's comments, that isn't the case in the majority of people in football.

The situation for both Kombouare and Manzano is pretty dire and there's no doubt in my mind they're getting axed. Their respective squads are underachieving, while one would expect them to be doing much better.

On Biglia, his agent said there was serious interest from Arsenal but the player would rather move to Italy. Personally, I rate him and I think he's a very good guy and wish him the best, so I'd like to see him move to wherever he's going to get games, and as things stand I think Arsenal's got a pretty good midfield and he'd only be a backup there.

Finally, on Tevez, those quotes are from a dodgy argentinian magazine called 'Gente', and that's what he apparently told his agent (His agent, not his 'advisor'). That magazine has nothing to do with sports, it's pure gossip and honestly it's ****, if they were to tell me 1+1=2 I wouldn't believe it, I can tell you that much. Of course it may be true, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Even if he is only 22 how much Liverpool paid for him was stupid and I dont think he will start scoring regular at Liverpool in his career. Its just unfair how the media allways victimise Torres but Carroll gets off scot free for his huge price tag and ****** performances.

Probably because Carroll is pretty much at the start of his career with rather limited domestic and international experience, while Torres should be at his peak and plays for the World and European champions. Either way, in a sense the Carroll deal was much more of a gamble than the Torres deal, seeing as Carroll had one good'ish half season in the Prem, while Torres had been scoring and playing well for a few years in the Prem before moving to Chelsea. While Carroll has the time and attributes to develop into a good striker, you would hope at 27 that Torres would already be near enough the finished article, and after being in England for a few years previously, settled in the country. That's probably why he is deemed more of a flop.

Jamie, who's that guy Pantic ? I'll put my money on Safet Susic to be PSGs next manager ;)

Biglia would be a great signing for Man. Utd. imo, such a big game player.

Consistent performer too.

And he's injured until late january / february so cant see him going anywhere until next summer. He's good player and would be good signing for any premier club, but he has said he prefers Serie A.

Funnily enough, ManU always sign him 2nd season on FM :P

quality anchor man, no doubt, such a good protector, and would certainly not cost a lot.

On Tevez: He sent over to England Carlos Ruoco this week to 'push' City to allow him to leave on loan to Boca.

The quotes from him I posted above were from him when he was at some kind of Pro:Am golf tournament, the passage of quotes is pretty extensive so it does look like he gave a sit down to me rather than a passing quote.

Podolski's re affirmed his stance that he wants to leave Koln, which just about everybody predicted would happen eventually, Lokomotiv Moscow have already flew over 2 directors to try and broker a deal with Koln for him.

What does Berlusconi think of Tevez? He's actually being quite reasonable for a change; "If he comes with us, he will win the Golden Ball award," Berlusconi told GDS. "Tevez has two options, one which regards prestige and the other one money.''

"Milan is prestige and he would have the possibility to showcase his talent around the world and win the Golden Ball with us. PSG represents a strong economic investment for himself and his representatives. He must choose between one or the other."

The Brazilian media is saying, on Manchester United, that they are talking to Spurs over signing Sandro.

River Plate have hinted that they will try and sign Pablo Aimar in January, not entirely sure how they plan on funding his wages.

Juan Vargas is finally being allowed to leave Fiorentina the club's president confirmed, wouldn't surprise me to see Premier League interest. Adem Ljajic looks like he's bound for Germany in January after Fiorentina met with his agent and told him to look for an 'alternative destination' for Ljajic.

Alvaro Pereira's agent has spoken as well saying Chelsea have not given up on Alvaro, given that Danilo arrives at Porto January 3rd along with Alex Sandro being there already you can understand the logic of Da Costa now to sell Pereira.

Little murmurs that M'Villa has told Rennes he wants them to let him move in January, nothing entirely concrete on that at the moment.

Santos are saying Ganso will not be sold until the summer in 2012, despite them selling 10% of his rights for $6 million a couple of days ago to DIS. Vagner Love looks like he's the next European Brazilian to return home in January and Welliton looks like being the next big signing at Anzhi. In other semi-related news Ronaldo played a charity game to fight against poverty against a Zidane XI, nice to see him looking well in retirement.

album_medium_4521416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back