Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Henry to Arsenal. hmm.. imo, its a no go, but might happen, like how Lehman return back to play football XD

Probably only if Robin gets injured so he's a short term fix like Donovan is at Everton.

I heard of several rumours from U20 Brazilian Players that played in the World Championship going to big clubs in Europe, did anyone hear about that?

piazon to chelsea ??

Piazon is U17, anyways, thanks.I heard about Bruno Uvini going to PSG, Juan ( young defender, not the one from Roma ) going to Internazionale, Casemiro to Milan, Lucas from Sao Paulo going to Milan too, rumours about Gabriel Silva, Diego Mauricio,etc...

Piazon is U17, anyways, thanks.I heard about Bruno Uvini going to PSG, Juan ( young defender, not the one from Roma ) going to Internazionale, Casemiro to Milan, Lucas from Sao Paulo going to Milan too, rumours about Gabriel Silva, Diego Mauricio,etc...

omg. are u serious. :O

man, lucky italians

Nilmar's finally getting his move to Roma, 4 months late, which means Villarreal will lose yet another key player. That move is pretty much signed and sealed, great signing for Enrique.

Barcelona are in talks with QPR over selling Hleb, Pierre Aubameyang has left Milan to join St Etienne for £800k with Strasser also heading out of Milan on a permanent deal. Juve are moving closer to signing Martin Caceres from Sevilla and the highly regarded 16 year old Nicolo Curti from Perugia. Whilst Dortmund general manager Joacqim Watzke has reiterated that Gotze/Hummels/Kagawa are not for sale, he refused to share the same sentiments when it came to Subotic/Barrios.

Beckham's expected in Paris tomorrow to tie up his move to PSG after holding prolonged talks with Leonardo over the weekend.

The Chinese club Anelka plays for has just appointed Jean Tigana as their coach, clearly overlooking Mark Hughes who would have been perfect for the job. Interestingly he echoed what Eto'o said implying money did not come into it ''It is not about the money. I had offers from England and Turkey, I chose this club because it has potential''. Not sure which English club was offering Jean Tigana a job, clearly a club not in their right mind.

Both Milan clubs are busy in Brazil getting negotiations started, Inter are moving for Paulinho and negotiating for Juan whilst Milan are in talks with Santos over Ganso and the possibility of signing him in January.

Udinese, Porto and Atletico Madrid are all in talks to sign another South American talent to keep your eyes on Irven Avila who is also subject of interest from numerous Spanish and Italian clubs. This deal will most likely be a developmental 1 year deal where the transfer date is next January due to him recently joining Cristal, I'd fully expect to see him in Europe next January/

Avila is 5''6 which makes it more understandable why the Premier League are reluctant to sign him in oppose to the inexplicable lack of interest for Vargas.

Galliani has been talking to Sky Sports, nothing new, basically saying they hope City change their mind on a loan deal because the player 'really, really wants Milan'. Not sure how he can speak like City are in the wrong and that they absolutely have to loan him otherwise they are the party in the wrong. City let Milan have Robinho at a cut price, not sure where Milan and Galliani get the whole 'we are high and mighty if you say no to our loans then you...you just cant' stance. City are completely within their right to hold out for a permanent transfer on Tevez.

This strategy has worked for Milan very well over recent years, look at Aquilani/Ibrahimovic deals, but how they can expect Manchester City to just give in to them and loan Tevez out is beyond me.

Juventus have confirmed interest in signing Alex as well, also rather bizarrely saying they had 'eyes' on Junior Hoilett of Blackburn. Elia hasn't cut it so far but it's a bit early to be cutting their losses on him.

Nadir Belhadj to PSG is another move that is a possibility in January although with Taiwo's form I wouldn't rule Milan out of the race to sign him.

If I had to predict who Juve will sign in January I would say Caceres is a done deal, Guarin is plausible but if PL clubs come in they will be blown out of the water. Maxi Lopez has said farewell to Catania, he's definitely moving on in January is not to Milan I'd suspect a top 7 Serie A team or a move to France/Spain.

Luciano Spaletti has spent his time recently scouting Jovetic of Fiorentina, player is said to be interested in moving to Zenit. I hope more clubs make a move for him in January, wouldn't rule out a Manchester City bid. I'd suspect City will buy a wide player in January as their only signing, Cerci was close in the summer and Mancini does feel he's a creative wide player short.

M'Villa leaving Rennes for the Premier League or Inter would be the move I would be expecting in January, he could certainly do a job for a couple of top 4 PL clubs. Spurs really need to tie Damaio up this window, if they don't seal the transfer he will be gone to a top European team in the summer. Wouldn't rule out Munich in the fight to sign him, them and PSG would be City's main competitors.

I heard month ago that Casemiro deal was done and the only question mark is the transfer date. Is it now on january or next summer. Also due to good relations between Sao Paulo and Milan wouldn't rule out Lucas either.

I'd be happy with both players at Milan but I'm not sure if Milan like Brazillians ;)

To be honest, for the fee being spoken off (I believe around £5-£7million) I'm a bit disappointed we aren't going for him. I think with Nemanja out for looks like rest of the season and Rio only being able to play half the games we have in a month, I think Gary would be perfect for us. He is a no nonsense defender, big, strong and very good positionally. He has impressed me when ever played for England and I think could partner either Chris Smalling and Phil Jones well when Rio is out of the team. All in all, he is in my opinion a lot better than Jonny Evans (awaits people disagreeing with me) who in truth has improved slightly last few games but with Jonny, there is always that one massive **** up from him waiting to happen.

Would be a great signing for Chelsea on the other hand if they land and at the price being rumoured, it would be a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back