Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and here's the Gaitan story: http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/Palos-bolsa_0_609539357.html

Not sure I buy that, even in a 4-2-3-1 system Rooney operates behind the striker and United have an abundance of wingers. The story makes very little sense but then again he would be a better signing than Sneijder in my opinion especially if you're talking about Sneijder playing an advanced role in a 4-4-2 midfield there's no reason Gaitan couldn't play the same playmaker type role I suppose.

Ronaldo scores . yeah !!!!

now thats motivational for fat peps who wanna score goals XD

[video=youtube;eEVWjAqh_cQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVWjAqh_cQ[/video]

If you search for 'Yohandry Orozco Wonder Goal' on Youtube, that's the lad that Wigan are, I think, in talks with. Looks amazing just from that goal ^_^

Yeah that's another potential signing, a genuine wonderkid.

Wolfsburg said in November they would be looking to recoup £20 million in sales in January along with contracts running down in the summer. A spokesman for Wolfsburg said on the 6th December that Wigan were in talks over Orozco but no concrete offer had been made, I assume that has moved along since then. Felix Magath has said he would preferably like to sell him to a club outside of Germany, either way he is gone at the end of the season because of a clause he has in his contract that says Wolfsburg have an optional release on him.

I would say it's safe to say to at least expect a 6 month loan to Wigan if Martinez really does want him.

I'm hearing they've placed a £3m bid but they may be prepared to increase that, but as you say, a loan until the end of the season with an option to buy would be perfect, that's if he gets to play! He's barely played any of his new signings this season so far, Jones has recently had a run in the team (brilliant player) but Crusat and Maloney have been in the shadows. Seems he's preparing a pint-sized squad.. Barcelona-esque.

Ronaldo scores . yeah !!!!

now thats motivational for fat peps who wanna score goals XD

[video=youtube;eEVWjAqh_cQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVWjAqh_cQ[/video]

Im fat and scored at the weekend lol.

On Tevez: He sent over to England Carlos Ruoco this week to 'push' City to allow him to leave on loan to Boca.

The quotes from him I posted above were from him when he was at some kind of Pro:Am golf tournament, the passage of quotes is pretty extensive so it does look like he gave a sit down to me rather than a passing quote.

He's friends with a couple golfers here, was playing with Romero, but there was no interview. The quotes are from Gente, even the beeb quoted Gente as the source, and honestly they're ****.

That said I wouldn't mind him returning to Boca - regardless of how much I despise Boca, coming to Argentina would take Tevez away from Kia, which can only be good for him, and raise the level of our football. It's not every day we get world class players to play here...

On Aimar - River have been trying to get him back for over a year, and if he does come back then he will most likely take a paycut, just like Cavenaghi and Dominguez have done. River's also interested in Saviola, whose contract is also up in the summer.

Eduardo Vargas is joining Napoli according to reports from Chile. Just imagine Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Vargas all in the same line-up. Deadly attack.

Everton boss David Moyes is very close to sealing a deal for defender Mamadou Wague from French side Le Mans after a bid of £350,000 was accepted earlier this week.

Eduardo Vargas is joining Napoli according to reports from Chile. Just imagine Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Vargas all in the same line-up. Deadly attack.

One of them will most likely leave imo. But even if not Hamsik can play CM. Still though deadly attack, but it's deadly already.

Everton boss David Moyes is very close to sealing a deal for defender Mamadou Wague from French side Le Mans after a bid of £350,000 was accepted earlier this week.

Never heard of him in all honesty. From what I could gather he's played one league game and two league cup games this season, and his contract's up in the summer. I hope Moyes knows what he's doing.

King Henry to Arsenal. hmm.. imo, its a no go, but might happen, like how Lehman return back to play football XD

Never heard of him in all honesty. From what I could gather he's played one league game and two league cup games this season, and his contract's up in the summer. I hope Moyes knows what he's doing.

9 times out of 10 he does but like you never heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back