Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all people think Cahill is ours? Its just a negotiation phase still, anything can happen, if he doesnt accept the proposed conditions made by us, so wait and see.

I disagree with him :)

Don't get me wrong, Jonny Evans over last few games has been okay although the quality of the opposition hasn't been great. Trouble is with Jonny, there is always going to be that moment of complete **** up and will cost us points. He is decent back up to what we have but in my opinion, Gary Cahill would be even better.

So in that case Dunc should infract himself for inappropriate language, rite Duncan? ha-ha pathetic :)

haha-no-o.gif

Don't get me wrong, Jonny Evans over last few games has been okay although the quality of the opposition hasn't been great. Trouble is with Jonny, there is always going to be that moment of complete **** up and will cost us points. He is decent back up to what we have but in my opinion, Gary Cahill would be even better.

I'd rather get a central mid, then push Jones back tbh

Why do all people think Cahill is ours? Its just a negotiation phase still, anything can happen, if he doesnt accept the proposed conditions made by us, so wait and see.

lol u have money to give, why will he not accept u. ;)

And I'd rather be greedy and have him and a central midfielder... however we all know it's not going to happen this winter.

The transfer speculations have begun! A long time ago :D

Here's a bit of speculations:
Farfan might not extend his contract with Schalke 04, and is linked with a move to Rubin Kazan, Lokomotiv Moscow, Bayern München, Inter Milan.

Also, Hulk is rumoured to join his old coach Villas Boas in Chelsea?

Tiote linked with Chelsea, United and Tottenham, and Pato linked with transfer to Paris Saint-Germain.

Some of these I read on facebook (Farfan rumour, Hulk rumour), others mainly on Sky Sports. Enjoy

Gourcuff to Arsenal.

hmmm. idk about this one. used to like him when he was at Bordeaux and lead them to the title. he's still recovering from injury atm.

but not a bad one, just that there will be too much competition in the midfield though.

Ive heard rumors such as( sorry for the layout)
Liverpool- villa- £27m
Everton- samba- 9m
Inter, arsenal, chelsea- hazard- £30m
Man city- mehmet toppal
Liverpool- jadson- £10m
Bayern, dortmund, arsenal- reus-£18m
Chelsea- kaka
Psg- chamakh- £10m

Sigh, loads of chairmen have been coming out and slating us this window, saying our club isn't big enough for their players. First Crystal Palace and now Montpellier, and both teams are worse than us, Crystal Palace for obvious reasons, and Montpellier may be second in a mediocre league, but have never won anything of any substance, have 20k less seats in their stadium and obviously lack the allure of 'The greatest league in the world'. Twinned with the fact that 99% of our team seems to be French, you could see why Giround would want to move here. He won't, but you could see why he would want to. The same with Zaha, he would get more chances at first team football joining us than any of the top six, and outside of those, where would he get to play in front of 50k fans every other week? Some chairmen should stay out of the media lol.

Ive heard rumors such as( sorry for the layout)
Liverpool- villa- £27m
Everton- samba- 9m
Inter, arsenal, chelsea- hazard- £30m
Man city- mehmet toppal
Liverpool- jadson- £10m
Bayern, dortmund, arsenal- reus-£18m
Chelsea- kaka
Psg- chamakh- £10m

I can really see Liverpool spending £27m on a player with a broken leg. (:

Sigh, loads of chairmen have been coming out and slating us this window, saying our club isn't big enough for their players. First Crystal Palace and now Montpellier, and both teams are worse than us, Crystal Palace for obvious reasons, and Montpellier may be second in a mediocre league, but have never won anything of any substance, have 20k less seats in their stadium and obviously lack the allure of 'The greatest league in the world'. Twinned with the fact that 99% of our team seems to be French, you could see why Giround would want to move here. He won't, but you could see why he would want to. The same with Zaha, he would get more chances at first team football joining us than any of the top six, and outside of those, where would he get to play in front of 50k fans every other week? Some chairmen should stay out of the media lol.

Giround isn't even that good... If they got more than £10m for him I'd be amazed.

Giround isn't even that good... If they got more than £10m for him I'd be amazed.

Indeed, he wouldn't be on my 'top 10' list of people I would like us to sign within the next year lol. Still, he is French, and we are linked with every French player under the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back