Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, loads of chairmen have been coming out and slating us this window, saying our club isn't big enough for their players. First Crystal Palace and now Montpellier, and both teams are worse than us, Crystal Palace for obvious reasons, and Montpellier may be second in a mediocre league, but have never won anything of any substance, have 20k less seats in their stadium and obviously lack the allure of 'The greatest league in the world'. Twinned with the fact that 99% of our team seems to be French, you could see why Giround would want to move here. He won't, but you could see why he would want to. The same with Zaha, he would get more chances at first team football joining us than any of the top six, and outside of those, where would he get to play in front of 50k fans every other week? Some chairmen should stay out of the media lol.

or maybe since both giroud and zaha are key players for the their clubs. like Montpelier needs giround heavily to win this ligue title. dont know about zaha though.

Last edited:
i have heared that nicky barmby the now Hull City manager is looking at seeing if his former mentor Terry Venerbles will come in and assist him at the club whats peoples thoughts on the chances of this ?

Bent would be the perfect foil for Suarez, I think. As I've said before, I wouldn't be surprised if he left us this year - not that that's a major problem, considering the Gabbynator's resurgance - but I'd rather hope we get a nice fee for him, if he does leave.

sorry but I just had to laugh at Everton being linked with a £9 million deal a few posts back. so many lols

BTW I will vom if we get Zamora.

Not saying it's unlikely, mind...

vom as in vomit?

Rumour is, Inter has prepared 10 million € for Lyon's Croatian centre back Dejan Lovren, as a replacement for Christian Chivu who will be leaving the club (in him the interested are: Napoli, even Man City).
Luis Enrique (Roma manager) is also interested in Dejan Lovren, and he's interested in Tottenham's Vedran Čorluka as well.

sorry but I just had to laugh at Everton being linked with a £9 million deal a few posts back. so many lols

I read a couple days ago that we were being linked with Luuk de Jong. Considering his contract's up in June, it could happen. I'll **** if it does.

I read a couple days ago that we were being linked with Luuk de Jong. Considering his contract's up in June, it could happen. I'll **** if it does.

that is , imo, a good move. for the blues. and also denthre contract expired but june too. sign him up now !! ;)

I would be pretty happy if we signed Bent.. But considering we will probably have to pay £20m-ish I would rather we focused our attention elsewhere.

Looks as though Gignac will be joining us pretty soon on a loan to buy deal :)

Always wanted to see him in the Premier League. Is Zamora/Johnson leaving?

Federico Macheda is '95% certain' to join QPR on loan until the end of the season, according to his agent.

Story on Sky Sports. Cba to get the link..

not a rummor but the deal is done i think

Elliot Kebbie, liverpool product, set sail to At. Madrid. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back