Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
caughtoffside with another bullshit rumour

Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Arsenal Target £30m Duo, Wenger Pursues Little Known Full Back, Theo Walcott at War With the Gunners & Defender Search Begins | CaughtOffside

Why would Arsenal even consider buying Huntelaar? I mean, do they (caughtoffside) have no decency? Posting yet another rubbish rumour, and on new years day. Congrats to caughtoffside for another fail. If it came a day earlier, it could have been voted the news fail of the year

simmer down raul93

rumors.jpg

u know he needs money. thats why u use adf.ly ;)

mate i dont need money i dont even have a account set up on the adf.ly thing or whatever you do on it i just seen other people use them on this site and I thought i would look better instead of having a really long link

Any news about Hulk deal with Chelsea?

I hope it is just a rumor(sp) (H)

caughtoffside with another bullshit rumour

Arsenal Transfer Rumours: Arsenal Target £30m Duo, Wenger Pursues Little Known Full Back, Theo Walcott at War With the Gunners & Defender Search Begins | CaughtOffside

Why would Arsenal even consider buying Huntelaar? I mean, do they (caughtoffside) have no decency? Posting yet another rubbish rumour, and on new years day. Congrats to caughtoffside for another fail. If it came a day earlier, it could have been voted the news fail of the year
What should United fan say then ? I mean, we are connected to Huntelaar like 5 times a year...

What should United fan say then ? I mean, we are connected to Huntelaar like 5 times a year...
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Haven't seen that rumour since July?

Oh well, give the guardian, caughtoffside, goal.com or footywhatever a few days, and they'll renew that rumour.

Robbie Keane's boyhood club, Villa, want to take him on a short term loan.

De Rossi has confirmed to Roma he will be leaving the club, most likely in this window for a cut price deal worth around 13 million pounds, with Manchester City the highly likely destination.

Amauri looks like he's going to Fiorentina, Gilardino is heading to Genoa, Verratti is about to be taken by Roma in a deal that will go through in the summer, Viviano's agent has said he will be loaned out this window with Genoa being the favourites.

Jefferson Farfan has told Schalke to pay him 14 million euros, he' almost certain to be sold in this window, whilst Ibisevic has said he is fit enough to pass a 'British medical' and hopes to get a move.

Interesting story that Barazite is close to joining QPR, Kezman's release from BATE opens the door for a West Ham move for him. Hleb to QPR is basically a done deal subject to a medical, the deal includes a right to buy for 2 million euro's at any point of the loan.

Isaac Cuenca has entered contract talks with Barcelona, his current contract ends in the summer.

Jose Reyes has confirmed to AS that he has asked Atletico to let him leave, he wants to return to Sevilla and there is a lot of effort to get this deal done early in the window.

Ricardo Rodriguez looks like he may have his first 'big' club after Wolfsburg's bid of 9 million euro's went unchallenged and Zurich are likely to let him go. Surprised there wasn't bigger interest in him, Madrid tracked him but like Azpilicueta I suspect they are waiting for another club to develop them before signing.

Juventus, Schalke, Bremen and others are all closing on Andy Polo of UDD. Juventus for example flew out a director yesterday to try and do a direct deal before anyone else could come into it.

Kuzmanovic to Serie A is a move to keep your eye on in this window, to say he is in demand is an understatement.

The quotes are 4 days old but Krasic's agent seems to think Chelsea do want him, Marotta said himself of Chelsea interest and it being down to the player.

Not entirely sure Krasic is the right fit but if any first team winger is going to come in this window it looks like it will be him after Da Costa reiterated Pereira would not be sold for a penny short of 35 million euros.

Guarin, again, is talking to clubs after Da Costa and the manager Pereira decided he should be sold to allow funds for a new striker and midfielder.

Pato falling out with Allegri may look fairly minuscule now but the relationship has never been great, I can see Pato leaving Milan in the summer.

Gignac deal looks like it's off.

Catania have confirmed Maxi Lopez will leave this month but a number of clubs are interested. Fulham have bid for him but I don't we will get him.

Keane to Villa eh. Good to see McLeish continuing our project to field a team consisting purely of Irish players. We're one Sean St Ledger away from an all Irish back five, after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back