Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8K
  • Views Views 610K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Taylor right ? If he's so bad, then I guess Santon to RB sounds great.

I think Simpson has been playing well this season, don't think Santon is anywhere near ready to be starting every game, if many games at all.

Nor he's good as Simpson ( not yet). If you sign Cissokho (sp), he would be good back up for both RB and LB.

Cissokho will be 1st choice at LB, as he would be the only natural left sided defender at the club. TBH would prefer that, and then you have players(R. Taylor/Santon) fighting for two places on the flanks.

Cissokho will be 1st choice at LB, as he would be the only natural left sided defender at the club. TBH would prefer that, and then you have players(R. Taylor/Santon) fighting for two places on the flanks.

I read that reports of a medical were far from the mark, and in fact we have decided against going for Cissokho, on SSN at about 3pm.

i will more likey see r taylor on rb, and once he's old, santon will be all ready for his spot.

I read that reports of a medical were far from the mark, and in fact we have decided against going for Cissokho, on SSN at about 3pm.

Probably for the best. 9 odd million's too much really. For someone who hasn't been particularly impressive, still young, but Simpson is probably just as good if not better. 9 million to spend elsewhere I suppose.

lol well it mark hughes eh. remember how he did it city, buying kolo toure and adeboyar.

I dont rate Hughes as a manager at all, but buying these + other average/decent players(except for Alex, I dont think he is a player for a club like QPR) could make QPR a top 9-10 team easily.

Probably for the best. 9 odd million's too much really. For someone who hasn't been particularly impressive, still young, but Simpson is probably just as good if not better. 9 million to spend elsewhere I suppose.

imo, aly can be the no.1 LB for France ;) (once evra retires XD)

but yeah, spend 9m on something else.

Anyone know anything about Man Utd preparing a £22 million bid for Rodwell? Just wondering as there's rumours doing the rounds that we're losing a player this window to compensate for Gibson coming in, and that player is meant to be Rodwell :S

Anyone know anything about Man Utd preparing a £22 million bid for Rodwell? Just wondering as there's rumours doing the rounds that we're losing a player this window to compensate for Gibson coming in, and that player is meant to be Rodwell :S

if this is true, its been kept exceptionally quiet. Which is how SAF likes it, and also could explain the very flexible Everton deal for Gibson, practically given him to you, all the clauses to 2m are performance based

if this is true, its been kept exceptionally quiet. Which is how SAF likes it, and also could explain the very flexible Everton deal for Gibson, practically given him to you, all the clauses to 2m are performance based

That's pretty much what they were saying on Soccer Saturday too. I genuinely hope this doesn't happen though. As people know, I've nothing but respect for Man Utd. But we need him-simple as. And the money will simply be unavailable to spend-like the Arteta money. He will flourish at Old Trafford, but we'll be absolutely crippled and leave us in real trouble. We've got Donovan only til the end of next month and have consistent injuries.

The more I'm reading into this though, the more it's fitting together.

That's pretty much what they were saying on Soccer Saturday too. I genuinely hope this doesn't happen though. As people know, I've nothing but respect for Man Utd. But we need him-simple as. And the money will simply be unavailable to spend-like the Arteta money. He will flourish at Old Trafford, but we'll be absolutely crippled and leave us in real trouble. We've got Donovan only til the end of next month and have consistent injuries.

The more I'm reading into this though, the more it's fitting together.

You need him, but you need the money more. the club is bleeding so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back