Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 593K
Status
Not open for further replies.
A.Young's reprensentitives held talks with Manchester United yesterday according to SSN sources

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

just seen it already been mentioned... twice :p

Please god, Im not asking much, just make sure we don't sign Young. I would rather keep Gibson.

All over twitter that Nasri has agreed to come to United.. lots of rumours though and no confirmation

All over twitter that Nasri has agreed to come to United.. lots of rumours though and no confirmation

Seems to just be two sources and I'd be very surprised. Wenger said he won't sell to Utd (plenty of other potential suitors), and they're both on international duty (Wenger commentating for TVF).

Please god, Im not asking much, just make sure we don't sign Young. I would rather keep Gibson.

Young is not that bad. Actually he is a good player and with quality players around he will be even more effective.

Will be a good addition to our squad, no doubt about that..

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Seems to just be two sources and I'd be very surprised. Wenger said he won't sell to Utd (plenty of other potential suitors), and they're both on international duty (Wenger commentating for TVF).

Fergie said We wont sell a virus to Madrid then we did. Very costly and one of the best virus..

Young is not that bad. Actually he is a good player and with quality players around he will be even more effective.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Fergie said We wont sell a virus to Madrid then we did. Very costly and one of the best virus..

Because Madrid turned up with 80M. Somehow I don't get the feeling United are going to do that.

Because Madrid turned up with 80M. Somehow I don't get the feeling United are going to do that.

But you don't know how much we've come up with. If we've come in with about £16-£20M, Wenger would probably take it due to the fact he only has a year left.

But you don't know how much we've come up with. If we've come in with about £16-£20M, Wenger would probably take it due to the fact he only has a year left.

Not really. Due to the fact there at least 2/3 other clubs interested.

Not really. Due to the fact there at least 2/3 other clubs interested.

But if Nasri wants to stay in the league or join us, then Arsenal can't do much as he will be leaving on free next season.

My guess is,

He wont go to Serie A and Barca and Madrid dont want him. So either he will sign new contract or he join premier league team..

phil jones passed medical and has agreed 5yr deal with club ( sky sports news )

But if Nasri wants to stay in the league or join us, then Arsenal can't do much as he will be leaving on free next season.

My guess is,

He wont go to Serie A and Barca and Madrid dont want him. So either he will sign new contract or he join premier league team..

OK. I think otherwise, but let's leave it at that.

Partly because... All the speculation seems to have come from a) Two sources, one claiming to be an agent (but not Nasri's agent, so How the F would he know?) and another who seems to have got it off him and b) Andrey Arshavin's (clearly fake) twitter account saying:

"Was there ever a cartoon called Samir the snake?"

Which was posted shortly before the first rumours came out. Would be VERY surprised if true and nothing from the Arsenal ITKs.

Although there is: Suggestions that Arsenal are in contact with Lille re: Hazard. 1. We apparently have first refusal on him and 2. Personal terms should be easy because he's met Arsene before, and has said it would be his "dream" to play for us. Don't see it happening unless Nasri goes, and us getting in contact with them doesn't mean he will - just means we're making sure we don't get gazumped for Hazard if we leave it too late.

Not a transfer rumour, but apparently Napoli's Hugo Campagnaro has been involved in a massive car crash where 3 people have died. He survived.. Not sure if he has any injuries either.

EDIT: He is in a serious condition, but reports that his wife died in the crash are not true.

Last edited:
****. Give him a mother-******* contract, Arsene. It's one thing losing a good player because he's being a **** and thinks he's bigger than the club, it's another if we sell him to ******* United. Hope is representatives are bluffing (as @GoonBlog suggests)

Suuuuree, Young wants to be starter. But Valenica > Nani > Young. So, even If he would be happy with bench status, his wages would be big. About 100k/pw. Too much for player like Young.

Suuuuree, Young wants to be starter. But Valenica > Nani > Young. So, even If he would be happy with bench status, his wages would be big. About 100k/pw. Too much for player like Young.

a) I really doubt he's on those wages.
b) Gibson? You'd really prefer Gibson? Wow, just wow.
c) He provides cover all over the midfield.

There's other players I'd prefer, but I see where he fits and trust Fergie's judgement.

****. Give him a mother-******* contract, Arsene. It's one thing losing a good player because he's being a **** and thinks he's bigger than the club, it's another if we sell him to ******* United. Hope is representatives are bluffing (as @GoonBlog suggests)

This is what i think, I think we arent that interested in him, and his Agent has fuelled the media, to up Nasris position for higher wages, will be very suprised if we sign him, it would be a good suprise, but a suprise. never the less.

a) I really doubt he's on those wages.
b) Gibson? You'd really prefer Gibson? Wow, just wow.
c) He provides cover all over the midfield.

There's other players I'd prefer, but I see where he fits and trust Fergie's judgement.

His wages will be massive, I'm pretty sure it'll be about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.