Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also depends on how much of the money goes straight to the bank for the debts-that's going to be very intruiging

Prob better to sell, if his injuries are a problem. Problem Moyes has is exactly that.. how much of the money actually goes back as a reinvestment into the club :)

What ****** me off the most is Everton fans having a go at Rodwell, calling him a moneygrabber, saying we're better off without him, that he wasn't good enough, etc. He came through the academy, he's been loyal to the club, even when United were sniffing around, only injuries prevented him from getting more games, he loves the club and he's not leaving for free, he's moving to City, and no club would give us more money than them, so it's not like he's ******* us up. Plus, who wouldn't consider a move to the reigning PL champions, regardless of the money? And we've got a few players who can play in central midfield, namely Fellaini :)wub:), Gibson, Barkley, Heitinga, Osman, Neville and Francisco Junior who featured in a few pre-season games and may just be around the first team this year.

Anyways, best of lucks son and hopefully this means more of Barkley this season.

What ****** me off the most is Everton fans having a go at Rodwell, calling him a moneygrabber, saying we're better off without him, that he wasn't good enough, etc. He came through the academy, he's been loyal to the club, even when United were sniffing around, only injuries prevented him from getting more games, he loves the club and he's not leaving for free, he's moving to City, and no club would give us more money than them, so it's not like he's ******* us up. Plus, who wouldn't consider a move to the reigning PL champions, regardless of the money? And we've got a few players who can play in central midfield, namely Fellaini :)wub:), Gibson, Barkley, Heitinga, Osman, Neville and Francisco Junior who featured in a few pre-season games and may just be around the first team this year.

Anyways, best of lucks son and hopefully this means more of Barkley this season.

Dearly hope he gets over his injuries. Moneygrabber? Meh, pathetic idiotic comments. To be honest I can't think of one "moneygrabber" who plays at our club. Like you said he's always been loyal to us. I just want him to get playing time, all i care about. Must have been a very good offer too, otherwise BK wouldn't have accepted it, especially after his stance over Leighton. Only problem with Neville and Ossie is they lack some pace and struggle at times. Though the Gibson injury hopefully isn't too serious-torn thigh muscle.

[h=1]Rennes claim M'Vila bid[/h] [h=3]Chairman says concrete English offer for M'Vila[/h]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7985351/Rennes-claim-M-Vila-bid

Dearly hope he gets over his injuries. Moneygrabber? Meh, pathetic idiotic comments. To be honest I can't think of one "moneygrabber" who plays at our club. Like you said he's always been loyal to us. I just want him to get playing time, all i care about. Must have been a very good offer too, otherwise BK wouldn't have accepted it, especially after his stance over Leighton. Only problem with Neville and Ossie is they lack some pace and struggle at times. Though the Gibson injury hopefully isn't too serious-torn thigh muscle.

Yeah, Neville and Osman lack pace but considering they'd play there in case of emergency only it's not something to be worried imo.

I expect Monaco to get promoted, so I'm looking forward to seeing him on ESPN next year.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mbaye niang on trial with everton source sky sports i really hope he comes to prem although his record IRL isn't great

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mbaye niang on trial with everton source sky sports i really hope he comes to prem although his record IRL isn't great

hehe, in just a matter of weeks, now everyone is after him. first arsenal, then city, spurs, milan, and now everton. ;)

ESPN FC ‏@ESPNFC
ESPN also understands that Manchester United have rejected an enquiry from Chelsea for Javier Hernandez

Saw this rumour flying around Twitter... Thought it was just the usual nonsense from people after the RVP transfer. Hernandez would be a great buy, behind Welbeck and now RVP in the pecking order. Would provide excellent cover for Torres. Young so he fits in with our Youth policy nicely. Would work well in our 4-2-3-1 system with Mata behind him 'in the hole'

Hopefully this transfer happens... Would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.