If you accept the bid you will lose your first choice Left IF who is home grown for the club and you have to buy a new one I guess so only the difference will be the profit. You should already have a bunch of money so I would refuse it. What does the player want?

nothing has came to it, he's happy atm, i bet it will all start up in Jan window i bet, right after that reports were saying that they wanted my best HG striker as well who came through the youth with my IF hahaView attachment 103189

Right season over clean sweep finally, it was coming but i knocked Man Utd off at a 5 year stint. I changed back to the 4231, took off the hard tackling so there both greyed out, and i had pass into space ticked.

View attachment 102609View attachment 102608View attachment 102607View attachment 102606View attachment 102605View attachment 102604

This 16mil guy i got 3 seasons ago if a god lol
View attachment 102599

And my newest creation from the youth who played most of the games my new LB.

View attachment 102596

Right season over clean sweep finally, it was coming but i knocked Man Utd off at a 5 year stint. I changed back to the 4231, took off the hard tackling so there both greyed out, and i had pass into space ticked.

View attachment 1106465View attachment 1106466View attachment 1106467View attachment 1106468View attachment 1106469View attachment 1106470

This 16mil guy i got 3 seasons ago if a god lol
View attachment 1106475

And my newest creation from the youth who played most of the games my new LB.

View attachment 1106478

Well done matty! Why changed back to 4231?

Started up a save with Dortmund before the patch and the tactic is performing perfectly fine with the latest patch. If anything it's better but I'm sure that has too do with the squad being perfectly suited too the formation. Will get screen shots at end of season. Knocked out of German cup and champions league v atletico but 3 points clear of bayern with 8 too play!

Don't know if anyone else is struggling, but away for seems a tad low for me, I've tried everything I don't lose but see more draws. also theres a huge lack of inside forwards for my to buy, anyone tried buying out and out wingers? only asking as there are hundreds of world class wingers in my save and I don't wanna spend stupid money if it pointless. love this tactic though!

Well done matty! Why changed back to 4231?

At the start of the season i was winning but not by many, take away the friendly games up to Bolton alot were 1-0 and 2-1 still very good dont get me wrong, but with the players i had i wanted to score more goals!! haha so i changed back to the 4231 since that used to crack open alot of goals for me and it did looking at the 2nd screenshot with the 2 tweaks i done, i still use the 433 for more of the defence side.

View attachment 102524

View attachment 102523

Don't know if anyone else is struggling, but away for seems a tad low for me, I've tried everything I don't lose but see more draws. also theres a huge lack of inside forwards for my to buy, anyone tried buying out and out wingers? only asking as there are hundreds of world class wingers in my save and I don't wanna spend stupid money if it pointless. love this tactic though!
You can use wingers as inside forwards. Just stay away from right/left only footed players.

WOW, will be very interesting to see how Charlton do now after me leaving. Jose Mourinho leaving Man UTD :D.. Iv raided Chartons staff anyway for my coaching lol

View attachment 102501

Long hard week at work and finally some time to play FM17 while the Mrs is out! Only to find out there is a new patch! Really hope this tactic is working great

Very little look inside, especially with a 4231 tactic. Constant blows past.

Last edited:
From post #1

NOTES

- Corners should be taken by the best corner taker
- Don't be afraid to use this tactic in lower leagues saying I won't find proper Complete Forwards. Your striker should do well

To me it indicates that the tactic should work with lower teams :)