• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cesc Fabregas - "This is a 180 minute game and we've only played 45"...

I am over the ******* moon. Anyone saying that was undeserved is crazy. First 25 minutes we had the better chances. Bam, Villa goal. all looked over. Barca dominated the rest of the first half passing it at will, we couldn't get the ball. But second half we came out and looked fired up. Better team for the majority of the half. Fortune favoured us on the night. Great goal by RVP, if he meant it. And superb counter goal by Nasri and Arsharvin in paticular.

Jack Wilshere,MOM. No brainer. I was wondering whether or not he'd be able to play with the likes of Xavi and iniesta clipping at his heels but he was superb controlling the ball and pushing it into space.

Barcas passing game was incredible in our final third. Thats where they had the most possesion. but Koscienly was Superb. Lucky for us a Johan was misplacing balls all over the park.

Great win, get in, half the job done. and if you can call it the easier of the two, Then we need to give the performance of our lives.

stop being so one eyed, arsenal deserved the win

i wouldnt say they deserved it tbh.. on another night where barca were more clinical espeically messi.. it coulda been 3/4-0 after 60mins or so...
but they took their chances better

Wonder how Barcelona manages without Pique, or Puyol if he isn't back in time, still the next game will be massive, Barcelona have continued the trend of not beating a single team away from home in the CL Knockout rounds since Guardiola took over, which is odd, how do you not beat Stuttgart and settle 1-1?

Congratulations Arsenal! Arshavin did his most important club goal sofar, lol. Good luck in the return leg!

Fake Yid BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They didnt give us credit for winning away with a clean sheet.
Its rivalry not Nationality
or maybe just a better one than you perhaps?

either way, arsenal have a good shout in barcelona, especially since pique is out. fabregas will need to be much better though

Great turn around from the Arsenal.

Wilshere and Koscielny were amazing.

Important not to get carried away now, still a long way to go. Hope Arsenal go through. :)

everyone saying Arsenal are out are going on like Arsenal are a rubbish team yeah Barca thrashed them last season and are arguebly the best in the world but that doesnt mean Arsenal stand no chance to beat them. For Example this season who would of guessed Hercules would beat Barca 2-0 at the nou camp aye ??

BOOOOOOOOM! I know its only the first leg and Arsenal aint through yet but still ;)

i wouldnt say they deserved it tbh.. on another night where barca were more clinical espeically messi.. it coulda been 3/4-0 after 60mins or so...
exactly why they deserved it, they stayed in the game kept it even and took their chances.

How **** was young Messi today... He was awful

I think Messi has not scored Champions league away goal this season and last season. (Maybe wrong, read somewhere)

Last edited:
And if Van Persie was on a better night, he would of buried at least two of his first half chances. Cancels out. We fully deserve the win.

Yeaa like to see them give us credit for beating AC Milan.

ARSENAL SCUM
ARSENAL SCUM
ARSENAL SCUM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ARSENAL
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ARSENAL

DIRTY GOONER BASTARDS !!
DIRTY GOONER BASTARDS !!
Silly Yid..

Great win for Arsenal but i cant see them winning at the Nou Camp. Then again this is football..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back