• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...i hate Barcelona and the ugly dwarf Messi and i really hope Barcelona get knocked out after 2 weeks. Dont let me down Arsene!

I am over the ******* moon. Anyone saying that was undeserved is crazy. First 25 minutes we had the better chances. Bam, Villa goal. all looked over. Barca dominated the rest of the first half passing it at will, we couldn't get the ball. But second half we came out and looked fired up. Better team for the majority of the half. Fortune favoured us on the night. Great goal by RVP, if he meant it. And superb counter goal by Nasri and Arsharvin in paticular.

Jack Wilshere,MOM. No brainer. I was wondering whether or not he'd be able to play with the likes of Xavi and iniesta clipping at his heels but he was superb controlling the ball and pushing it into space.

Barcas passing game was incredible in our final third. Thats where they had the most possesion. but Koscienly was Superb. Lucky for us a Johan was misplacing balls all over the park.

Great win, get in, half the job done. and if you can call it the easier of the two, Then we need to give the performance of our lives.

It was undeserved!

Just kidding. Hope Barca give you a beating though in the 2 nd leg ;)

Next 2 weeks or whatever are going to be unbearable,
then the next couple of weeks after the 2nd leg (and Arsenal being destroyed by Barcelona at Camp Nou)

LOL at all gunners claiming they destroyed Barcelona though. Makes me laugh
& How horrendous are the fans that go to the games? Quiet (and only making noise to boo) for 70 odd minutes, then sing. ******* ****.

"We've got Cesc Fabregas" made me LOL as well, considering he was **** all game.

exactly why they deserved it, they stayed in the game kept it even and took their chances.

for me id describe deserving it as playing better than the opposite team which IMO they didnt do .. it was very even as both teams had equal spells of dominance

stop being so one eyed, arsenal deserved the win

Wouldn't say Arsenal deserved to win.

Had a goal wrongfully disallowed, should have had at least 1 pen and probably had the better chances. Think a draw would have been a fair result.

Barce were poor today, Arsenal weren't brilliant.

Silly Yid..

Great win for Arsenal but i cant see them winning at the Nou Camp. Then again this is football..
Tottenham, that's nice, you're in the driving seat, but it's an aging Milan side who didn't even field Pato I mean they felt too complacent and they got screwed over.

Woooohooo, Arsenal you beauts. Won me 200 quid tonight! Half-time bets on, Arsenal to win 2-1 and RVP next scorer, tenner and a fiver respectively.

Koscielny was a rock in defence for Arsenal. My MOTM. Wilshere a close second, but defending is of huge importance against Barcelona so Koscielny edges it in my opinion.

It was undeserved!

Just kidding. Hope Barca give you a beating though in the 2 nd leg ;)

Dont think ill be too bothered if we get turned over at the Nou Camp.

I'm just looking forward to school tommorow!

The 2 star players from both sides didn't show up tonight. Messi and Fabregas.

Other Cl news: Roma 2 - 3 Shakhtar

The whole team was phenomenal. Noone had a truely awful game for us, Fabregas was probably the worst but even he was too bad. Koscielny and Wilshere in particular were ridiculously good, Kos near unbeatable at the back and Jack, well for an 18 year old to play like that in a game like that is incredible to see He will only get better and that is an awesome thing.

Run out of words to describe this, I know it's only halfway but it's a massive, massive step.

I really don't know what to say. I'll gather my thoughts and post them later when i've calmed down

To be honest, Barcelona were clearly not at their very best, but what the ****, a win's a win. Deserved too. Wilshere was the best player definitely, followed probably by van Persie. We do have a chance, but still, even after this, Barcelona remain clear favorites to go through IMO. If tonight has taught me anything, it's that Barcelona's biggest weakness is their fatigue catching up to them after around 65-70 minutes.

then the next couple of weeks after the 2nd leg (and Arsenal being destroyed by Barcelona at Camp Nou)

& How horrendous are the fans that go to the games? Quiet (and only making noise to boo) for 70 odd minutes, then sing. ******* ****.

"We've got Cesc Fabregas" made me LOL as well, considering he was **** all game.

have to agree thought the atmosphere would have been better for a home tie against barca, i mean 3 songs or something song throughout the whole game isnt to good tbh. oO)

Scezney and Wilshere impeccable today I said i feel Arsenal will win my prediction is somewhere on this thread but I am so happy just need to focus for Nou camp it can be done though.

am i the only one who thinks Barcelonas passin game is sooo boring, they pass it 50 times between two players gettin nowhere at least Arsenal were goin forward creating chances looking to win the game,
Wilshere was amazin what a player he already is, Arsenal fully deserved to win and i hope they beat them at the Nou camp too

I need a drink after watching that.

Excellent game, one of the most exciting games of football I've seen since Sunderland thrashed Chelsea.

We was singing throughout, many people even complaining about are lack of chants, so dont know where you get that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back