• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal hardly deserved it, not that it matters but Barca were the better side. Still a great win for them, Nou Camp's a difficult place to go though.

Next 2 weeks or whatever are going to be unbearable,
then the next couple of weeks after the 2nd leg (and Arsenal being destroyed by Barcelona at Camp Nou)

LOL at all gunners claiming they destroyed Barcelona though. Makes me laugh
& How horrendous are the fans that go to the games? Quiet (and only making noise to boo) for 70 odd minutes, then sing. ******* ****.

"We've got Cesc Fabregas" made me LOL as well, considering he was **** all game.
You always seem to act bitter towards other teams, sometimes its ok to give other teams credit!

Im starting to get annoyed by jealous Utd,Chelsea fans etc on my facebook writing statuses saying stuff like oh why are Arsenal fans getting so excited its only the first leg watch at the nou camp. But im sure if it was Chelsea or utd or spurs etc who beat Barca 2-1 in the first leg them themselves would be going mental.

Let Arsenal fans go mental they just beat the best team in the world

Arsenal did what they set out to do, get to full time still in the tie. I think the work starts now, the real Barca and Arsenal will show when they meet. Very very interesting tie to come.

Arsenal have about 3 songs anyway!

Jack Wilshere was the best player on the pitch, enough said. Even koscielny had a good game, good solid performance, tie is far from over.. but my money is still heavily on barca.

Scezney and Wilshere impeccable today I said i feel Arsenal will win my prediction is somewhere on this thread but I am so happy just need to focus for Nou camp it can be done though.
Almunia would of probably done equally as well as as szczesny, he was inspiring at the 2-2 last year at Camp Nou. But really, Ibrahimovic was the one testing him, and I'd stock Villa higher than him, but Messi had so many one on ones that he missed, it looked like it wasn't his night at all.

Who says we were quiet that's bull you must be deaf

Tbf though your fans where quiet for alot of the game.. the term only singing when your winning comes to mind. Or drawing.. when you were losing there wasn't much from the crowd.

Well done the Gunners-and Wilshere. What a player. Imagine how much better he'll be further down the line. Shame that rivalrie's get in the way of supporting and English club in Europe, but there you go. Hopefully they'll get a result in the next leg. Always rooting for the British clubs in Europe regardless of who they are. O how Platini must have winced at this result lol

First Half Barca were better. Name me one clear cut chance in the second for them? I dont remember one, although i may be wrong. So how they were the better team I'll never know, We were fortunate but I'd say it was deserved. Everyone needs to jump off this Barca band wagon.

We was singing throughout, many people even complaining about are lack of chants, so dont know where you get that from?

Singing the same, repetetive chants, atmosphere really wasn't that great.

So was it a very good second half by Arsenal, or a poor second half by Barca??

Fabregas was really poor in the first half, but he picked himself up in the second half I felt. Wasn't the best player on the pitch by any means, that honour goes to Wilshere; but he still played an incredibly pinpoint ball through the midfield for Nasri to score the winner.

Well done the Gunners-and Wilshere. What a player. Imagine how much better he'll be further down the line. Shame that rivalrie's get in the way of supporting and English club in Europe, but there you go. Hopefully they'll get a result in the next leg. Always rooting for the British clubs in Europe regardless of who they are. O how Platini must have winced at this result lol
couldn't agree more. As long as it doenst impact united, I always want the british sides to do well

All I know is that in one game we saw more football than we saw in a whole World Cup....

We was singing throughout, many people even complaining about are lack of chants, so dont know where you get that from?

All you sing is "And it's Arsenal, Arsenal FC etc..."
or "Arrrrseeernallll, Arrseernalll."
or the Fabregas chants.

But oh well, well played Arsenal

Im starting to get annoyed by jealous Utd,Chelsea fans etc on my facebook writing statuses saying stuff like oh why are Arsenal fans getting so excited its only the first leg watch at the nou camp. But im sure if it was Chelsea or utd or spurs etc who beat Barca 2-1 in the first leg them themselves would be going mental.

Let Arsenal fans go mental they just beat the best team in the world

They didnt play United

erm, proves my point?
lack of chants = lack of atmosphere.

you could almost hear a pin drop in the emirates tonight.
Expect Barcelona to absolutely thrash you's in Spain. Look forward to it :)

Last year Barcelona started getting tired after 65 minutes and it really started to show, we'll just have to hope that happens again.

Well well well... (K)

Absolutely delighted with the win, when the second goal went in I was going absolutely mental. Yes I think Barcelona will still progress, but an Arsenal draw or even win at the Nou Camp isn't impossible.

PS: Let Barca have Fabregas. We have Wilshere :wub:. What an animal he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back