• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, always great when someone gets injured.

He didnt mean it like that and you know it :S

He was meaning one of the best goalies in the world may miss out the second leg and that would Help Arsenal

There was no harm intended by any of the Arsenal fans when they said that they are happy he is out. Valdes is a top goalkeeper, with the ability to keep Arsenal at bay, especially at the Nou Camp. Pique the same, with the rest of the Barcelona defence.

It's a massive boost, tactically.

Didn't Joss have a go at CJ when he was happy that Vermaelen was out for longer than originally thought?

Didn't Joss have a go at CJ when he was happy that Vermaelen was out for longer than originally thought?

And now people say, " Oh didnt realise that" blah blah blah.

Hehe, I'm only winding you up, I know what he meant. Although if someone was celebrating an Arsenal player's injury I'd put money on there being a slightly different reaction.

Although judging by his lack of near post coverage it might be a bad thing he's out.

People post celebrating Arsenal players' injuries all the time, same with all teams.

Difference being that I'm not trying to provoke anyone. I also got infracted for that...With a warning not to respond!

I'm simply saying that it's good news for Arsenal when they face Barcelona, rather than getting happy that our rivals might be buggered without having any impact on Arsenal, which is what CJ did..

All this is very OT, though.

Barca didn't play well (apparently) today. Especially in the first half and were a little lucky to get the win. On the flipside, apparently Pinto stepped in and had a good game.

OH! And the last major European away night the first choice goalkeeper was injured vs Arsenal, we beat Milan 2-0. Omen.

Last edited:
Meh, the 2nd leg is far far away in my mind, hopefully the same for the players, one game at a time...

Think i should close this till it gets nearer the match

:)

EDIT: Thread re-opened

Last edited:
this game really means so much more now that we lost the final hope we can cling on and pull through

this game really means so much more now that we lost the final hope we can cling on and pull through

If you have RVP and Walcott fit I can see Arsenal winning the tie myself.

Tbh I think Barcelona will be ruthless against Arsenal and win 2/3-0. Make or break couple of weeks for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Is Walcott fit for the match against Barcelona? I hope not because i think Arsenal will play on counter and Walcott is a very dangerous player on counter.

Is Walcott fit for the match against Barcelona? I hope not because i think Arsenal will play on counter and Walcott is a very dangerous player on counter.

I think Messi said the last game at the Nou Camp that Walcott was the only player that "scared" them.

It would be tough to win the game against Barca. Not impossible but it takes excellent defensive work to achieve it.. If Arsenal score goal early on like they did last season then they have a good chance.

It would be tough to win the game against Barca. Not impossible but it takes excellent defensive work to achieve it.. If Arsenal score goal early on like they did last season then they have a good chance.

I think if Koscielny plays another blinder like in the first league, and not another screw up like yesterday, they have a good chance too.

@henrywinter Henry Winter
Van Persie out for 3 weeks, say #afc. Chamakh needs to regain sharpness quickly. #fcb await

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back