• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri passed fit and named in the squad :)

Would be surprised to see him start though, will probably come off the bench.

I have a funny feeling Arsenal will win tomorrow not sure why my bias is probably acting up

Bearing in mind (as long as I haven't completely lost the plot) that Arsenal haven't lost to foreign opposition at the Emirates yet, I'm secretly hopeful we can ****** a draw, but not confident of it.

AC Milan vs. Tottenham: everybody on Base (except Gooners) root for the Yids.
Arsenal vs. Barcelona: everybody on Base (except Gooners) ****-lick Barcelona.

Rivalries, eh? :$

Really hoping for a solid performance, good news that Nasri's back in the squad, just hope he isn't used in the wrong way as there's still a few months of the league season to go yet.

One for Arsenal fans. Do you think any Arsenal players would get in Barcelona's starting 11?

Hopefully it'll be a good match. I think things will get a little messi... hehe.

AC Milan vs. Tottenham: everybody on Base (except Gooners) root for the Yids.
Arsenal vs. Barcelona: everybody on Base (except Gooners) ****-lick Barcelona.

I like Tottenham and Barca but I'm not against Arsenal. So there.

Barca to win tomorrow against the scum.

One for Arsenal fans. Do you think any Arsenal players would get in Barcelona's starting 11?

Nah. The only one is obviously Fabregas but even so, with Iniesta and Xavi I don't think so. I'd like to think Nasri too, but again, better options.

Im not against arsenal.

But Barca to beat the scum?

Not against us. Im pretty certain everyone on base will be with Barca.

Nah. The only one is obviously Fabregas but even so, with Iniesta and Xavi I don't think so. I'd like to think Nasri too, but again, better options.

Fabregas could definitely push Busquets for a place in that team.

Im not against arsenal.

But Barca to beat the scum?

Not against us. Im pretty certain everyone on base will be with Barca.

**** that, I want to see you beat them like ****. I am hoping you teach them a lesson.

Not sure about most people on the forum, but I rate Nasri higher than Pedro. But each to their own.

I'll be rooting for Arsenal.

I'd hate to see them go out and get more of a rest between league games than United.

Scum really ? :S

This cause of Eduardo?

It was a joke, mate. Quite like Arsenal, like the football they play. But Barca are just incredible, scored over 100 goals already this year. Just can't see past them to win the CL again.

But I don't like Eduardo, no.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Hmm, isn't Busquets a defending midfielder?

True, but I'd like to see Fabregas there, playing deep but spraying balls out to the others. And as Redrup said, Nasri > Pedro. But I don' think anyone else could fit in, maybe Clichy over Abidal/Maxwell.

I think feeling that arsenal will win the first leg 2-1 , got to get the ball out wide to walcott (key man)

I think that arsenal will win the first leg 2-1 , got to get the ball out wide to walcott (key man)

Not sure who I want to win tbh, Barcelona are more of a threat to Man Utd in the competition but I dislike Arsenal.

I'll go for Arsenal to win the first leg 2-0/1 and if Barcelona do get an away goal then that could prove to be vital in the 2nd leg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back