UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Can anyone explain me "who" ( english or immigrants) (most likely a mix) is doing this? And for what? Just to take out frustrations caused by the crisis? Because of that man's death? Because they are just scummy ******** that like breaking stuff without getting caught?

just scum bags out for kicks, there is no justification for this.

It's basically youths and gangs who have taken advantage of the situation and posted on twitter etc where to strike and those idiots have followed.

Wanted to post these links: London riots: live - Telegraph
London riots: all incidents mapped in Tottenham, Brixton, Hackney, Lewisham and Greater London - Telegraph

It maps out where all rioting has taken place. I'd recommend everyone in London like me to stay indoors round 6pm after as thats when the idiots start rioting, so they wont get caught.

Oh ~~.... Well people in Portugal complain alot but they should look that this happens in more advanced countries and doesn't happen here... they should learn to appreciate what they have sometimes..

On another note, this is sad, human beings having fun destroying innocent people's shops, cars, homes, and who knows what else!

turkish immigrants have just confronted, and chased off a load of the rioters. this is turning into all out war.

Heard they done over Fulham Broadway too, go anywhere near the Bridge and we will let Brana lose on you!!!!! You have been warned!!!!

Reports that a man has been shot in the head and killed in Croydon tonight.

First game to be called off; West Ham vs Aldershot

Reports that a man has been shot in the head and killed in Croydon tonight.

I heard someone had been shot. However, this may be the push that was needed to finally sort all this out. Apologies for sounding insensitive.

The Turks that run Dalston and Stokey are kicking the living **** out of hoodies right now.

Good on them.

muskhalili mustafa khalili
100's of turkish men chasing a group of young black men down kingsland rd #hackney incredible scene

PaulLewis Paul Lewis
Kingsland Road chaotic as Turkish men attack other, predominantly black, youths with sticks, metal barricades and bricks. #hackney

PaulLewis Paul Lewis
Violent clashes now on Kingsland Road, Hackney, as hundreds of Turkish men attack others youths #hackney

Heard they done over Fulham Broadway too, go anywhere near the Bridge and we will let Brana lose on you!!!!! You have been warned!!!!
I hope they are coming down to the Cottage too and tear THAT statue down.

The Turks that run Dalston and Stokey are kicking the living **** out of hoodies right now.

Good on them.

100's of turkish men chasing a group of young black men down kingsland rd #hackney incredible scene

PaulLewis Paul Lewis
Kingsland Road chaotic as Turkish men attack other, predominantly black, youths with sticks, metal barricades and bricks. #hackney

PaulLewis Paul Lewis
Violent clashes now on Kingsland Road, Hackney, as hundreds of Turkish men attack others youths #hackney

Not one to normally promote such violence, but i hope they get a ******* kicking

Good on them.

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

Good on them? Doesn't it say they're youths too?

What goes around comes around. Let's see how the cowards respond to this

Good on them? Doesn't it say they're youths too?

Oh right so because they're youths means they can steal things, smash things etc. but not get it back?

heard on bbc news that the FA and police are going to talk about the england match on wed

Back