UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Oh right so because they're youths means they can steal things, smash things etc. but not get it back?

No, but I thought it meant they were youths too as in causing trouble but they were like rivals but i'm probably wrong

The news is saying they aren't hurting anyone, they are just out to attack the shops.

The news is saying they aren't hurting anyone, they are just out to attack the shops.

If I owned a shop, and someone decided to rape the **** out of it, I would be pretty hurt.

I meant physically, obviously. But just heard that someone has been shot in Croyden, not fatally though.

I would've loved them try that in a country with less strict gun control. Try that at the Sexington Mansion and you're likely to be shot, Prince Philip style.

Quite ironic really. Unemployment down from last year, crime down from last year, people able to get their own mortgages....so would love to hear individual responses from these "individuals" when asked why they're doing it. No one is dumb enough to buy into the "well...ya kna...it's in memory of a bruvva who was like...gunned dawn in cold blood by the fuzz....an...an...there's like...poverty and broken homes....an that ya kna...innit".

I meant physically, obviously. But just heard that someone has been shot in Croyden, not fatally though.

At the end of the day, they are still ruining innocent peoples lives.

I'm just quoting the news.. I agree! Need to get the rubber bullets out and shoot some ******* with them.

tumblr_lpmp73N5eA1qdm52zo1_1280.jpg

2327:
Rioting is taking place in Ealing, west London, where the windows of a Tesco supermarket have been put out, a car is on fire and rubbish is strewn in public areas. There is also a fire in Haven Green park, opposite Ealing Broadway Tube.

From BBC NEWS

Thats a picture from yesterdays riots, its weird how under reported it was yesterday, it was mayhem! but barely any media and most people are only paying attention today, it was a lot later yesterday though tbf.

• 2322:

Former London mayor and future mayoral candidate Ken Livingstone tells the BBC that the anger is fuelled by disengagement.
    "There is a level of despair out there. We have got to have a government that speaks to the whole community, not just the layer at the top."

Can he not just shut up? It's not like Labour ever tried to help poverty, is it?

• 2322:

Former London mayor and future mayoral candidate Ken Livingstone tells the BBC that the anger is fuelled by disengagement.
    "There is a level of despair out there. We have got to have a government that speaks to the whole community, not just the layer at the top."

Can he not just shut up? It's not like Labour ever tried to help poverty, is it?

Livingstone just boils my urine. Only thing he's done is **** off London motorists. He's a washed up has been.

Charlton v Reading match off now. Spurs ticket office apparently also trashed

Back