UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
They didnt succeed though which makes it funny as ****. Whoever put that TV bracket on the wall should be pleased with themselfs.

its too complicated for the chavs, but for a human you would undo the bracket first.

I wonder how many people here were slamming the police when they were "too harsh" on the student cuts protests, and the G20 protests? we reap what you sow... sigh

That is the reason why it seems nothing is being done. Police don't want a repeat of the Tomlinson incident. Shame, someone needs to put all these mindless dicks in their place.

I wonder how many people here were slamming the police when they were "too harsh" on the student cuts protests, and the G20 protests? we reap what you sow... sigh

The police were too hard on those protests. This isn't a protest, its mass organized criminal activity. There may have been some violence in those, but if there was ever a need for the police to come down hard like they did on those comparatively mild events its now.

wonder if they will start using rubber bullets soon to stop it?

You forfeit your human rights when you force someone else to lose theirs involuntarily.
The gunman yes, but the poster seemed to suggest that all those rioting/looting should have no rights.

really hope this dont effect the football to much why should some people suffer because of the mindless activeties of others!

The police were too hard on those protests. This isn't a protest, its mass organized criminal activity. There may have been some violence in those, but if there was ever a need for the police to come down hard like they did on those comparatively mild events its now.

Perhaps is people didnt spend years chipping away at the police over everything they wouldnt be so unsure. And they werent harsh at the protests

The gunman yes, but the poster seemed to suggest that all those rioting/looting should have no rights.

Human right 3: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Rioters/looting are taking people's security of person and their property rights, so they've lost theirs too as far as I'm concerned. Plus the countless crimes they've collectively committed

Perhaps is people didnt spend years chipping away at the police over everything they wouldnt be so unsure. And they werent harsh at the protests

No need for things like this at those student protests. Where is the containment and cavalry charges whilst people are smashing up and burning people's businesses?

Agree with the first part of your post though, that is probably one of the main reasons there wasn't an instant crackdown on it.

My uncle has a restaurant in queensway, says its all kicking off over there, people cant go out his restaurant

Problem is, we can't even bring in the army, since the government's slashed that to breaking point, as well as the police forces.

Back