UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
I say let's kick it Syrian style, send in the troops.

I would like to say I'm being sarcastic but I am being half serious with these morons.

Can we not just cut off welfare to U-25s living in the areas of London affected?

I bet they will break their 'anarchic riots' when they have to pick up the welfare check...

im from wolverhampton (not far from birmingham) and work in the local town centre in wolves and im a bit worried about going to work tonorrow considering i work in one of the busiest shops in town too i actually feel concerned for my own and fellow staffs safety. i saw the bullring pics it was trashed just hope it doesn't spread here although more than likely will as wolverhampton is full of teen chavvy scumbags.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Following the riots and looting in Tottenham a large number of Scousers are now refusing to travel down for Saturdays Spurs v Everton premiership game, due to fears that all the best stuff has already been stolen.

im from wolverhampton (not far from birmingham) and work in the local town centre in wolves and im a bit worried about going to work tonorrow considering i work in one of the busiest shops in town too i actually feel concerned for my own and fellow staffs safety. i saw the bullring pics it was trashed just hope it doesn't spread here although more than likely will as wolverhampton is full of teen chavvy scumbags.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Every city is full of chav's tbh.

What the best part of all this is:

If that Dugan guy who got shot by police is found by the IPCC to have been shot lawfully then all this outcry that he is some 'saint' will go out the window and all these riots will be completely unfounded...

I want to see them try and set fire to one of these:

Challenger_2_main_battle_tank_iraq_war_uk_british_09.jpg

We all know half of them are just doing it to steal computer games/DVDs that they will probably try and sell next week.

Sky News reporting the Met tells all London clubs to call games off.

Well, unsurprisingly all matches in London tomorrow are all cancelled.

Just been listening to an interview on SN with an elderly woman, who house was broken into, and she woke to find the bastards standing over her in her bedroom. They scarpered when she woke though. It's that bad though, as she called the police, but none have showed up yet, and the Sky News crew are staying with her until they show up. Poor *******.

Tired of this.

Martial Law on all London estates until further notice.

Lock them all down, cut off their welfare cheques until they learn they can't just riot over nothing.

I don't care if it 'makes things worst' things are already awful, 80% of those estates are SCARED of those youths and now they want to take on the police.

Annoyed that it's now affecting me with the London Club games being called off.

The army is the only unit that can sort this mess out, absolutely no doubt about it.

What the best part of all this is:

If that Dugan guy who got shot by police is found by the IPCC to have been shot lawfully then all this outcry that he is some 'saint' will go out the window and all these riots will be completely unfounded...

I want to see them try and set fire to one of these:

Challenger_2_main_battle_tank_iraq_war_uk_british_09.jpg

We all know half of them are just doing it to steal computer games/DVDs that they will probably try and sell next week.

It has never been justified.

It's shocking.

If I was PM, I'd have bringeth the thunder down by now.

Something like this is more than unnacceptable. It's just imbosiles seizing an opportunity, and I'm hoping that the full arm of the law crush them.

Tired of this.

Martial Law on all London estates until further notice.

Lock them all down, cut off their welfare cheques until they learn they can't just riot over nothing.

I don't care if it 'makes things worst' things are already awful, 80% of those estates are SCARED of those youths and now they want to take on the police.

Annoyed that it's now affecting me with the London Club games being called off.

The army is the only unit that can sort this mess out, absolutely no doubt about it.

They interviewed a soldier on Talksport, and lets just say they are less than enthusiastic about the idea.

Clapham Junction being evacuated after flats set on fire

Last edited:
They interviewed a soldier on Talksport, and lets just say they are less than enthusiastic about the idea

Drone attack?

They are all clumped together...

Get the police to lure them out into an open area and 'that's all she wrote' with that group.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

It has never been justified.

Unfounded as in they would have no defence as to why it started, they are all so keen to use that Mark Dugan shooting as an excuse.

It's ridiculous.

Back