UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Isn't this the sort of thing the TA are for?

Drone attack?

They are all clumped together...

Get the police to lure them out into an open area and 'that's all she wrote' with that group.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Unfounded as in they would have no defence as to why it started, they are all so keen to use that Mark Dugan shooting as an excuse.

It's ridiculous.

I wouldn't be against this tactic. Lets make a petition.

Unfounded as in they would have no defence as to why it started, they are all so keen to use that Mark Dugan shooting as an excuse.

It's ridiculous.

A Non-police issue handgun and a police radio with a bullet embedded in it were retrieved from the Mark Duggan scene. Looks as if their "saint" opened fire on the police and fire was returned.

This is the sort of thing this guy is for...
lobby5.JPG

If this is what happens over someone being shot, imagine what would happen if Harry signed another midfielder.

Was on another forum earlier and someone who claimed there were from the TA said there was being told to prepare to move in 2hours and will be getting 30mins riot training.
But Like i said, it was just some random person on a forum, so I wouldn't take it to heart.

A Non-police issue handgun and a police radio with a bullet embedded in it were retrieved from the Mark Duggan scene. Looks as if their "saint" opened fire on the police and fire was returned.

Yeah but wasn't the bullet in that radio from a police gun?

must be really scary being in london tonight

Agreed, thoughts to people in the areas tonight.

And we need to quell this now, it's bad enough that it's got this far, it needs to be crushed and crushed definitively.

Luckily I grew up in a northern town/village and we had no trouble at all and I really can't understand their mentality.

Cut their welfare cheques is the only long term punishment I can see and that is genuinely no less than they deserve for this.

Tired of this.

Martial Law on all London estates until further notice.

Lock them all down, cut off their welfare cheques until they learn they can't just riot over nothing.

OK, so how about the 2 estates on my street and the massive (seriously huge) one down the road, my area has had no riots so far yet we should cut their welfare cheques and put them on martial law?

Police have the right to shoot first if they see intent to use a firearm against them/civilian.

We need more armed police units in this country, if they have shot him I imagine it was justified.

OK, so how about the 2 estates on my street and the massive (seriously huge) one down the road, my area has had no riots so far yet we should cut their welfare cheques and put them on martial law?

If the police identify people using CCTV/Any other method of identification and they get their name then cut their welfare for 6 months.

On the martial law point, obviously anyone who wasn't involved would still be free to move around.

Serious problems on Londons estates, the community fears the youths and the police/army need to step in and teach them a lesson about life.

Unconfirmed reports of rioting beginning in Liverpool, Leeds and Nottingham.

If the police identify people using CCTV/Any other method of identification and they get their name then cut their welfare for 6 months.

On the martial law point, obviously anyone who wasn't involved would still be free to move around.

Serious problems on Londons estates, the community fears the youths and the police/army need to step in and teach them a lesson about life.

No becuase then you catch up all those on estates who arent involved

But the thing is, there are SO many estates in London, and most of them aren't rioters, such a small percentage are

Back