UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
All I will say to Cameron and his Eton buddies is THIS is the Big Society.

Clearly not the way they envisaged.

Nottingham riots appear to be from a group of around 100 kids from an estate in the 'ghettos' of Nottingham, running rampant in the shopping centre part of the town.

If they come ANYWHERE near West Bridgford especially near my house/Trent Bridge I don't care if I get stabbed I will protect that wicket!

aha, you seriously believe that they went in to London Zoo, broke a Tiger out of his cage and let it loose? seriously?

Some muppet wanted to recreate The Hangover. Lets just hope it eats a few of the *******.

Broke out in toxteth, Liverpool - im scared :0

Be safe dude.

If this keeps up through the night, I'm volunteering to help the police. They clearly need it, and this needs to stop now.

I'm sick of the red tape stopping anything from happening, lets see some action and as soon as possible.

Yeah, he has the choice between riot ridden England, and bankrupt Italy. **** sticks for Sneijder.

I like that 'Riot-Ridden'

And tbh it looks bad, but I don't think these riots will stay for too long, I can't see them still happening in a week, unless it properly spreads through England

It's okay guys, Gazza is on his way down to Tottenham with a fishing rod, some tackle, a dressing gown and half a Curly Wurly. The riots should be calmed very soon...

I like that 'Riot-Ridden'

And tbh it looks bad, but I don't think these riots will stay for too long, I can't see them still happening in a week, unless it properly spreads through England

London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester so far? That's about 1/6 of the population being affected, that's quite a hefty spread. Why will they just suddenly stop? It's not a protest, it's looting, and they're not likely to stop unless forced.

There's an idea, round 50 of them up and put them in the Lions pen at London zoo coated in cow blood.

That should teach them.

Back