UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
I have a fair few thousand soldiers up the road at Catterick in North Yorkshire that would be itching to use their new tanks/helicopters if they are called in.

North Yorkshire is trouble free...Might move back up there where the closest thing to gangsters we get are chavs drinking lambrini on the sea front.

Ah, good times.

Trent Bridge update: Not seeing them coming closer this way, the wicket seems SAFE for now.

I should stress though the police can easily defend me because you need to cross the river to get to West Bridgford so as long as the police barricade the bridges I should be fine and more importantly the Trent Bridge wicket should stay safe...

Then again there are alot of bridges...

**** it, I could still be a potential target. I'll go down the road and knock on Swanny's door and ask to borrow his cricket bat that's the only solution to scare them off.

Last edited:
The Youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedoms.
The Youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" Plasma TV

I'm actually contemplating whether to go out tomorrow and basically what i'd do if I was offered something cheaply (that i knew was looted) tbh I probably would buy it cos if you think about it, where's it gonna go if you don't? not back to the shop or anything so meh

It's not happening at all in Scotland. I suppose it's the neds back up to their old tricks. Why is there a need in Manchester?
theres a very bad relationship between the afro-carribeans in manchester and the police, the only reason i can think of apart from some scrotes want free stuff

theres a very bad relationship between the afro-carribeans in manchester and the police, the only reason i can think of apart from some scrotes want free stuff

That's your reason. The left wing commentators on this need to learn it's not about some sort of uprising/revolution. It's just an excuse to riot.

If it is for the free stuff they should be ashamed. People are getting hurt because of Looters?
Doesn't happen in Glasgow, not innocent Glasgow people.

People in Belfast are looking at this thinking ''what on earth are they doing that for?''

Even when they riot they try not to burn down local businesses.

People in Belfast are looking at this thinking ''what on earth are they doing that for?''

Even when they riot they try not to burn down local businesses.

Same in Scotland. If it happens here my dad will never be the same. Fully trusts Glasgow people for their instinctive care for other Glaswegians. My thoughts go out to innocent people, they will be in my prayers.

Time for a rant by me:

These rioter are stupid? What are they achieving, what are they gonna say they started it because of crime levels which is on the low? Unemployment levels which have dropped? Not enough Benifits? All these riots are gonna do is sky rocket unemployment levels coz they've destroyed all the bussiness and places to work. Benifits are gonna be lower and taxes are gonna rise because the goverment need the money to repair London. Crime levels are gonna be higher because of the reasons looters are gonna say the rioted. And the whole of London is gonna be a mess. When this is over, they are gonna look around, and we are gonna see London is officaly ****** up, it will be destroyed to a point where words cannot describe, people though places like Peckham, Hackney & Brixtion were **** holes? Well they are gonna be a thousand times worse!

Most of London is rioted, nearly all of South London. The Daily Telegraph reported seeing BBM Messages regarding a rioting to be started in Southampton later this week.

That's your reason. The left wing commentators on this need to learn it's not about some sort of uprising/revolution. It's just an excuse to riot.

You should see the comments on the Guardian site. One lefty going on about how the rioters shouldn't be demonised and some garbage about how we have to understand them. That sentence is one of the reasons is why I'm now chain smoking :@

One tweet in response to the MP's idea of how to stop the riots...:

MP's beg the parents to ring their children? Maybe they should go **** on some of the blazes in London. It'll do more to help. #ukriots

[h=6]I always thought The Smiths and Morrisey were legends and he actually prophesied this would happen = Panic on the streets of London , Panic on the streets of Birmingham , I wonder to myself , Could life ever be the same again .[/h]

You should see the comments on the Guardian site. One lefty going on about how the rioters shouldn't be demonised and some garbage about how we have to understand them. That sentence is one of the reasons is why I'm now chain smoking :@

I gave up on reading Guardian reader comments when I read one where he sincerely believed private businesses were vastly inefficient and wasteful, and we should put everything in government hands because they know how to run business best.

I'm sorry but I feel for everyone effecting by todays riots but for members of the public to critize the police really need to re-think things. The police of London, Birmingham and everywhere are so stretched right now it's unreal and to think after London 2012 a furthur 1,000 police officers and staff in London are losing their jobs.

Back