UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester so far? That's about 1/6 of the population being affected, that's quite a hefty spread. Why will they just suddenly stop? It's not a protest, it's looting, and they're not likely to stop unless forced.

What I mean is, unless it goes to in those cities to the extent it has in London, it wont last too long

London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester so far? That's about 1/6 of the population being affected, that's quite a hefty spread. Why will they just suddenly stop? It's not a protest, it's looting, and they're not likely to stop unless forced.
It's only a matter of time before it happens everywhere - probably tomorrow, i'm guessing gangstas need to sleep too.

As long as there are thugs in a city, they'll start causing trouble because it's all entertainment to them. I only live in a fairly small city (gloucester), and there's unconfirmed reports that a blockbuster was set on fire and some trouble in the town centre. Might not be true but i'm sure it will be tomorrow.

The rumours of the Army/TA being readied are getting stronger

Been a few more police cars round here than normal, but no reports of any trouble or anything. At least they're being sensible and staying on the look out for any nutjobs who want to copy cat

0111:
BBC News producer Bill Hayton in Canning Town, east London, says about 25 people armed with hammers descended on a McDonalds restaurant. He says they took food and stole money from the tills, but nobody appeared to have been hurt.

i presume that the libyan and iraqi armies will come over as there is unrest? Blair/Cameron/Clegg-Double standards

The Youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedoms.
The Youth of London rise up for a HD ready 42" Plasma TV

0111:
BBC News producer Bill Hayton in Canning Town, east London, says about 25 people armed with hammers descended on a McDonalds restaurant. He says they took food and stole money from the tills, but nobody appeared to have been hurt.
Stealing food from McDonalds. How completely pathetic.

In Liverpool....

[video=youtube;GwJvH9Ak7ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJvH9Ak7ww[/video]

**** it's kicking off in Gateshead now. Turned over a Nisa. That's just across the frickin water

aparently a group of people in manchester have joined together in deansgate and are singling this (don't know if true from an unreliable source):
If you come from manchester then we'll protect this city, send the rioters home wallowing in self pity, coz we're the mancs we're insane the hardest in the land,so **** off back to london with ya broken legs and hands tra la la la we all hate cockneys tra la la la la la la la la
just epic lol if this is true

It's not happening at all in Scotland. I suppose it's the neds back up to their old tricks. Why is there a need in Manchester?

Back