UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Can confirm there is now trouble in Gateshead. Break ins being reported. Not looking forward to my fiancee going to hospital, and me having to go to the town to sign on.

From Twitter: Large group of Rioters just made it into Cabot circus followed by about 4 vans full of riot police (Bristol)

on the bright side man united's debt will be reduced as the glaziers will be getting more work #awful pun

To be fair these riots are nothing but an excuse for yobs to just go smash some **** up and rob a few bits. I may sound a bit harsh but Iv already stated that the police should open fire on them. We could do without the likes of those degenerates in society

How long is it though guys before one of these brainless idiots turn to real violence towards a member of public or a member of the emergency service, what happens then? I fully expect plenty more area's to start reporting violence before the C.O.B.R.A meeting tomorrow at 9am, hopefully it's not too late before then.

just seen one say ' i am an anti-christ and i am an anarchist' he probs doesn't know what it means, the *** pistols would hate him

To be fair these riots are nothing but an excuse for yobs to just go smash some **** up and rob a few bits. I may sound a bit harsh but Iv already stated that the police should open fire on them. We could do without the likes of those degenerates in society

But the thing is you can't just go about killing thousands of people, especially if you're the police, look what the eventual consequences were when they killed 1 person

One of them has just said on twitter:

The police are beating people all we wanna do is get some stuff from the shops init.

I think half of twitter responded: ''Why don't you just pay for it like everyone else?''

Everyone else just went ape at him and said he should be shot etc etc.

Funny how these people are so moronic they have self justified their actions.

Completely shocking. The UK is falling to pieces. Great advert for the UK isn't it.

Take action now.

A man in Liverpool has been dragged from his car and then his car was set alight.

That's ridiculous if true, scousers trying to outdo London.

But we have to understand them. They have rights. They are voicing their disapproval at being disenfranchised.

Yeah I know its BS. Police have to be careful, or they'll simply get prosecuted tragically. Heard a corker of an excuse from a 15 year old who was asked by a Sky News journo why he was doing what he was doing. Response: I'm claiming back my taxes.

Didn't realise the tax bracket was so vast...........

This can't be happening. Looking at the Sky yellow news bar and seeing how many areas are kicking off is crazy

Back