UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
the only people worse than the rioters are the ****-stirrers spreading **** like 'primark in town has been burnt down' no no it hasn't it would be on the news ahead interviews in camden you uneducated *****!

So many places near me getting looted and burnt down.. Croydon is only 6 miles away from me..

Reports from a friend in the fire service (not sure how realiable the source is) says firefighters in the Ealing area have been under attack as they tackle flames at a shopping center. As a retained firefighter I can't think of anything worse than trying to do you job whilst worrying about others around you. No excuses for it, it's just not needed towards firefighters or anybody. So glad things in Essex at the moment haven't turned in to violence.

gmpolice GM Police
BBC reports of rioting/disturbances in Greater Manchester inaccurate. No rioting whatsoever, no major disturbances. good news!

Victoria centre broken into in Notts..

But we have to understand them. They have rights. They are voicing their disapproval at being disenfranchised.

Yeah I know its BS. Police have to be careful, or they'll simply get prosecuted tragically. Heard a corker of an excuse from a 15 year old who was asked by a Sky News journo why he was doing what he was doing. Response: I'm claiming back my taxes.

Didn't realise the tax bracket was so vast...........

They're really not protesting at all. Rioting isn't going to make their voice heard, just grows content for them. They're not being disenfranchised at all, last time I checked everybody in this country has access to education. It's their problem if they don't take advantage of that right. Society has come to a point where people expect the government to fix their problems. Oh no, I have a problem, fix it for me government. Oh no, I'm homeless, give me a home government.

They're really not protesting at all. Rioting isn't going to make their voice heard, just grows content for them. They're not being disenfranchised at all, last time I checked everybody in this country has access to education. It's their problem if they don't take advantage of that right. Society has come to a point where people expect the government to fix their problems. Oh no, I have a problem, fix it for me government. Oh no, I'm homeless, give me a home government.

And thanks to the taxpayer/government they also have access to Blackberries, Sky, Laptops......the list goes on.

Victoria centre broken into in Notts..
*ck.

Couldn't they just break into Broadmarsh where most of them come from?

Annoyed if they break into any stores I actually use, they are steering clear of West Bridgford ATM.

[video=youtube;sXcI-NL3Tro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcI-NL3Tro[/video]

enormous blaze engulfing Waltham Abbey Sainsbury's depot, Essex.

Genuinely can't believe this is happening. I expected riots in London tonight but spreading to other parts of the country is ridiculous and there is no motive whatsoever.

Well guys I knew it wouldn't last long, reports suggest that the massive Sainsburys depot in Waltham Abbey (North Essex) is on fire and let me tell you, this place is very big. No real indications on how big/small/serious the fire is as of yet but will try and keep you guys updated for as long as I can, thankfully Waltham Abbey is a good hours drive from me so I doubt an appliance from my station shall be attending.

Just hoping to god the elderly sick and disabled are safe. They'll be vulnerable pray with all these break ins happening.

jesus wept. there's people refusing to leave their homes....when the homes right next to them are ablaze.......

Back