UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Nosey neighbours on my street are saying they are coming towards West Bridgford.

Police told my next door neighbour Tom, when he drove down to the bridge to ask them, that they were prioritising the bridges as the main defence to stop it spreading.

Think it could get nasty if there is a bridge confrontation.

I can't go to sleep with this going on which is just brilliant for my routine.

Cheers rioters your keeping half of my street up.

Also some reports through the local media that firefighters putting out a blaze in the estate got attacked by bricks.

This is absolutely disgusting the way these people behave.

Send in some tanks and treat a few of them a lesson in humanity/respect.

Claiming your ******* taxes back? Please, shut the **** up. By the end of next year I will be paying 28,000 pounds in tax. That is probably 28000 more than she has earnt from a job in her life. Absolute scum

Apparently Asian shopkeepers/people in East London and Birmingham are going to try fight off the rioters themselves!

anyone watching BBC News channel can see the huge fire at the Sony center (which was thought to be the Sainsburys depot) is, so glad Enfield/Waltham Abbey aren't local because that's a nasty looking fire.

Hearing it was a Sony, not Sainsbury's distribution centre on fire in Essex?

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

[video=youtube;_igUIAuhzMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igUIAuhzMA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sickening.

Nice to see you can see the funny side. ********.

I'm sorry I didn't know I was laughing? ********.

the only people worse than the rioters are the ****-stirrers spreading **** like 'primark in town has been burnt down' no no it hasn't it would be on the news ahead interviews in camden you uneducated *****!

Guys, keep the swearing down. Its not doing any of you any favours. Offensive posts will be reported

[video=youtube;v4pcbiO4flY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pcbiO4flY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

******* ****. How can anyone blame the police (Directed at Joe). What are they meant to do.

Time to get the army in and tell everyone to stay at home or you will get shot at. If they refuse give them a warning and if they carry one being ***** then open fire. Simple enough solution and even the retards will understand. Won't be missed when they are gone. Scum of the ******* earth.

Last edited:
It really feels like, over the last couple days that, the public is weakening and the vulnerability of cities nationwide is only increasing due to the rioting, looting and vandalism all spiralling from one event in London. It's terribly frightening. People will be scared to leave their homes, security will be heightened, more and more of this will happen - there must be one solution to this and quell it before it goes too far.

Albeit that it has already reached a moderately dangerous level.

[video=youtube;v4pcbiO4flY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4pcbiO4flY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

******* ****. How can anyone blame the police (Directed at Joe). What are they meant to do.

Time to get the army in and tell everyone to stay or you will get shot at. If they refuse give them a warning and if they carry one being ***** then open fire. Simple enough solution and the retards will understand. Won't be missed when they are gone. Scum of the ******* earth.

Exactly, no way can police be blamed for this. Apart from the fact they have made hundreds of arrests, their priorities are protecting people already on the street, and making sure emergency services can get where they are needed, not to mention the biggest point that everyone seems to have missed. NORMAL CRIME HASNT STOPPED. That's right, along with this, they still have the everyday **** to deal, probably even more so becuase people know they are stretched, saw a lot of it today and they are doing an incredible job

Hopefully we get a few more like that Turkish community earlier where they chased them off. Because when it comes to it these rioters are cowards, but they just try it on with the police because they can't really retaliate. Only a matter of time until you'll be hearing about some police officers being investigated for beating down some of these scum, even though it's what they deserve.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

26-year-old man in serious condition in hospital after being found with gunshot wounds in Croydon

Oh dear.

They are apparently at Hooters which is near the big bridge with Forest/County grounds.

They aren't far from me now, the police just told my neighbours on the street they will try and stop them on the bridge if they try to come over but no guarantee and told everyone to lock their doors and stay inside.

I hope they have a plan of kettling them on one of the bridges, there is around 100-150 of them doing the damage apparently so I hope it's containable.

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

I'm sat here thinking 'how the *ck has this Riot arrived on my doorstep?'

It's a weird feeling.

Rioting in liverpool tonight. Street after street we're driving along has cars smashed or burnt out, houses smashed, bus stops attacked

The army's needed, for reinforcements if nothing else. London has one of the largest police forces in the world, and it's currently being overrun by teenagers. By God something best come from the Cobra meeting.

I am becoming a live reporter for FM Base- Fireworks and loud noises coming from the City Centre.

Police vans mobilising on the bridges to try and prevent further damages/fires.

Firefighters on an estate had to abandon putting out a shop fire after they were attacked with bricks/glass by rioters/looters/morons.

Apparently a man had been shot in East Acton earlier today/yesterday. Cannot confirm, but will try and get a link if I can.

anyone watching BBC News channel can see the huge fire at the Sony center (which was thought to be the Sainsburys depot) is, so glad Enfield/Waltham Abbey aren't local because that's a nasty looking fire.

Ahem...

Waltham Cross now burning, furthest North (of London) we've had for a bit

Sony Centre now seriously bad:

london52.jpg

Zoomed by 2 hours!

A convoy of 10 of these are heading out in London:
3404164787_83d41a0b13.jpg

I imagine a lot of bricks shall be shat.

Back