UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
It already is one, there was an article in the Guardian or summing saying this is happened as a way for the underclass to revolt.

The Guardian is a load of upper-class bollocks. No offence, but the spokespeople from that paper spent most of yesterday trying to convince us this lot is justified.

This is dreadful, thank god I'm not in anywhere of the affected areas. The worst rioting that could happen in the New Forest would be farmers charging with ploughs, which wouldn't happen.

There's no point in rioting, half the people don't even have a motive behind it. 3 Carling Cup games off, Ghana v Nigeria (at Watford) is still on

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

England v Holland match called off - now on BBC News

Any need for this joke? This country is well and truly on it's ****.

Places everywhere around me is affected. I dunno how my dad was able to get to work :S

its going to kick off in liverpool tonight my mate just got a text to go down to toxteth not good

Scumbags all over England will be watching filth looting Bang and Olufson shops and thinking?? "Hey?? I could do with a £8000 hifi system"..

I will say it again!! Army on the streets as soon as possible.

I wonder what the reason is for all this violence. What's with all the anger in British youth? Why did the student protests a while ago turned into a massive violent pointless riot and now? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I read it's not the ethnic minorities doing this (although they'd probably receive the blame anyway), but its our own folk?

Remember the 60s? The moral panic caused by the mods and rockers? Why was the youth so angry back then?

I can't seem to figure out why, given the state of the Kingdom being much better than most of the European countries, everyone is so gooddamn angry and feels the need to go and pointlessly break sh*t. Is it lack of education, lack of stricter upbringing or is it down to personality or culture?

Last edited:
I wonder what the reason is for all this violence. What's with all the anger in British youth? Why did the student protests a while ago turned into a massive violent pointless riot and this now? Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I read it's not the ethnic minorities doing this (although they'd probably receive the blame anyway), but its our own folk?

Remember the 60s? The moral panic caused by the mods and rockers? Why was the youth so angry back then?

I can't seem to figure out why, given the state of the Kingdom being much better than most of the European countries, everyone is so gooddamn angry and feels the need to go and pointlessly break sh*t. Is it lack of education, lack of stricter upbringing or is it down to personality or culture?

They've had things to easy, and now it's being taken away from them, so they nick it instead. Down to parents too, and lack of authority. liberalisation has a part in this too. And now that authority has imposed itself, they don't like it. The lads murder was simply a smokescreen for the real reason too. The way I see it is recreational rioting

I feel sorry for Tom Cleverley getting his first ever call-up :(

These rioters must be using alot of annual leave. Lucky their bosses have given them the time off really.......

A lot of the rioters will be kids on thier summer holidays.

It just shows how many idiots there are in this country. What is the point in it...... there is none.

I wish people would stop blaming the police. The last time something like this happened and they used force, there was a massive inquest. What the **** are they supposed to do? Shout at them? I did see one rioter get a right crack over the head on the news this morning, I bet that escalates. There is no other answer than getting the military in, just their presence will disperse a lot of the rioters. Get the armed forces in.

I wish people would stop blaming the police. The last time something like this happened and they used force, there was a massive inquest. What the **** are they supposed to do? Shout at them? I did see one rioter get a right crack over the head on the news this morning, I bet that escalates. There is no other answer than getting the military in, just their presence will disperse a lot of the rioters. Get the armed forces in.

Agreed

1114: David Cameron, Prime Minister "You will feel the full force of the law. And if you are old enough to commit these crimes you are old enough to face the punishments."

YES! Crack some ******* heads!!!!

1114: David Cameron
All leave in the Met cancelled and support coming from police forces up and down the country.

1114: David Cameron
All leave in the Met cancelled and support coming from police forces up and down the country.
So his solution is bringing in more police to scratch their **** with a baton (no offence to the officers, but the law says they can't do anything).

Back