UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
Gordon Brown could give a speech weakening them through his monotone boringness, or alternatively he is known to be a bully, so he could go apeshit on 'em.

Two very viable options right there.

Boris Johnson here now, here that man ? 'Listen to the black youth'

Here is the team I think we need.

Dog the Bounty Hunter. Hulk Hogan. Chuck Norris. Sun Tzu. Jean Claude Van Damme & Mr Miyagi. They Would easily sort this out. Government just needs to budget in their appearance fee's

On a serious note, does anyone think the use of rubber bullets encourage a retailiation with real guns from those that have them available?

Ok, sister just showed me a picture with a guy holding huuuuuge bac filled with Tesco brand rice, top man.

Last edited:
Here is the team I think we need.

Dog the Bounty Hunter. Hulk Hogan. Chuck Norris. Sun Tzu. Jean Claude Van Damme & Mr Miyagi. They Would easily sort this out. Government just needs to budget in their appearance fee's

On a serious note, does anyone think the use of rubber bullets encourage a retailiation with real guns from those that have them available?

Not really tbh. They were firing them last night anyway

[video=youtube;nC_Z-EPSVaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC_Z-EPSVaI[/video] (H)

Hopefully, then bringing in the army and shooting them with real bullets will even be justified to the human rights nazis.

This is how Russia keeps a communist regime in charge for 90+ years:

et5ghrgsfsdfsdf.jpg

We could learn a thing or two...

Note to self, always make sure to put a chairlift on top of an armoured car.

70 years;)

Normally people brand the whole 'pro violence on law and order' on the right.

That's authoritarian, not inherently right wing.

I think Cameron acted a bit late. The crackdown should've come faster.

Yea there will only be numerous casualties oO)
Im sure the army/police could wear bullet proof vests. The only casualties will be pieces of **** that don't deserve to breathe oxygen anyway. These are people who create violence for entertainment. They burn down people's businesses, cars and homes without sparing a thought for them and even on a daily basis mug & beat up people in groups, deal drugs etc.

The world is better off without them

Im sure the army/police could wear bullet proof vests. The only casualties will be pieces of **** that don't deserve to breathe oxygen anyway. These are people who create violence for entertainment. They burn down people's businesses, cars and homes without sparing a thought for them and even on a daily basis mug & beat up people in groups, deal drugs etc.

The world is better off without them

bullet proof vests dont make you invincible. there would just be numerous casualties on boths

A lot of nonsense about live firing on this thead

70 years;)

That's authoritarian, not inherently right wing.

I think Cameron acted a bit late. The crackdown should've come faster.

You see we could get pedantic and I could argue 79 years for the Soviet Union plus the 20 years since it ended but let's not go there...

And I knew the second point it's just the Fascist Authoritarian stereotype get's applied to the right wing by people alot more than the left...

People would argue that these people were a sign of Liberalism in this country going mad therefore they need a hard right wing fist to crack them down.

Yea there will only be numerous casualties oO)

They don't give a **** about anybody else. They have destroyed homes, businesses and other personal property. If they don't about others then we should adopt the same approach for them. They really are the scum of the earth.

Compromise: Hand out laser tag vests to the rioters before they start looting and play a big game of laser tag?

No one gets hurt and it'll keep them off the streets...Oh hang on it wont...It will keep them 'occupied'.

They don't give a **** about anybody else. They have destroyed homes, businesses and other personal property. If they don't about others then we should adopt the same approach for them. They really are the scum of the earth.

So....Making us as bad as them.

So....Making us as bad as them.

It doesn't matter. They started this mess and what they are doing is disgusting. They have no reason to be rioting, we have reason to take action. Give them warnings and if the retards are still keen on ruining people's lives then we can take action. They aren't going to stop unless something is done.

It doesn't matter. They started this mess and what they are doing is disgusting. They have no reason to be rioting, we have reason to take action. Give them warnings and if the retards are still keen on ruining people's lives then we can take action. They aren't going to stop unless something is done.

I agree that something has to be done, but shooting/killing people isn't the answer, unless you fancy a civil war.

They need something that deters them from rioting, rather than something that may fuel their anger, which could lead to more rioting, or even worse.

I agree that something has to be done, but shooting/killing people isn't the answer, unless you fancy a civil war.

They need something that deters them from rioting, rather than something that may fuel their anger, which could lead to more rioting, or even worse.

exactly, hard baton charges, rubber rounds, tear gas and dogs, not live firing nonsense,

The army, in their thousands, in riot gear, marching down the street smashing the **** out of anyone stupid enough to get in their way would deter them from rioting.

What deters them from rioting is proper sentencing of crimes, and the time in prisons being hard and not a ******* holiday camp with xboxes, pool tables etc. We've missed those chances so let's just cut our losses, kill these scum who will never do anything useful and just ruin anything/everything they get near, and start again.

Back