UK Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 999
  • Views Views 72K
A friend of mine - To be honest, cant see it happening in glasgow. the police here laught at brutailty

True. Send in the Weegies!

I reckon we could get the job done with a few simple 'moan then'

I wonder if those against using gun’s would feel that way if they or a family member was one of the police getting hit with petrol bomb’s & bricks. I’m all for any means of ridding this problem.

They have made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Not all the looters are setting people/buildings on fire. You fire live ammo at a crowd and you are more likley to hit someone who has stolen a pair of trackies. Is that a reason to die?
The police need to take control but not buy murdering people.

Anyone watching this dumb ginger ***** on Sky News? Saying **** like Muslims aren't rioting because they are too hungry from Ramadam, among other rediculous statements. Making me so angry.

If I get another message about BBM suspending it's service I think I might just delete it myself. Fucckkkk.

Lol, bit vague. Run at them more in other words?
Run at them, get mobbed because they have numbers and then run away.
That's how it went the other night.

Not all the looters are setting people/buildings on fire. You fire live ammo at a crowd and you are more likley to hit someone who has stolen a pair of trackies. Is that a reason to die?
He never said openly fire into a crowd of people, using live rounds on specific people would stop them from throwing petrol bombs/bricks at people and shops.

You don't have to kill the guy just make them aware that if they carry on they're going to get ****** up.

Firing into crowds obviously not.

Sending in SO19 teams into buildings they are robbing/endangering life, like my 90 year old woman example, is acceptable IMO.

The public in London need to feel protected more than anything and a S019 presence would do that at least in my opinion.

Liverpool update:

Large group (100-200) of youths gathering in the Toxteth area of Liverpool right now in exactly the same place as where the violence started last night. They all seem to be drinking and waiting for something to happen. There is a police presence but at a distance from the crowd. Could be about to kick off at any time so anyone who has to drive through this area or past the Smithdown Road/Upper Parliment Street area should stay clear

Anyone watching this dumb ginger ***** on Sky News? Saying **** like Muslims aren't rioting because they are too hungry from Ramadam, among other rediculous statements. Making me so angry.

If I get another message about BBM suspending it's service I think I might just delete it myself. Fucckkkk.

It's working with the police force isn't it or something in regards to the riots?

Liverpool update:

Large group (100-200) of youths gathering in the Toxteth area of Liverpool right now in exactly the same place as where the violence started last night. They all seem to be drinking and waiting for something to happen. There is a police presence but at a distance from the crowd. Could be about to kick off at any time so anyone who has to drive through this area or past the Smithdown Road/Upper Parliment Street area should stay clear

Tactical tear gas bomb from a low flying small plane...

An ex Military man in north London is asking for anyone with Military/Police/Martial arts experience to meet him at a tube station. He said something like 'bring weapons' apparently.

I wouldn't like to be the policeman that arrests them, could be a flashpoint tonight.

I think the rest of Britain is on that guys side, hopefully they manage to save some properties tonight that the police can't.

A lot of locals starting to get ****** off and if they carry on near their areas, are thinking of meeting up and fighting the looters, this kind of thing meant to happen in enfield, woodgreen, tottenham, barnet, edgeware, finchley and hackney and probably a few others.

As much as I want people to fight back and resist, this could make it worse if they're just trying to fight them it could go crazy.

Alot of public opinion is essentially: Where the are these kids parents?

Alot of public opinion is essentially: Where the *ck are these kids parents?

what's that mean? some are just as bad as the kids and some just cant stop them from going out

If a curfew is set and people are still out there in mobs, aggressive behaviour or not, they should face the consequences. You'd hope that it wouldn't come to any form of live fire, but these idiots need to learn that their actions cannot go without consequence.

Be thankful that they are the minority, and there are millions of people in this country that condemn their actions and even stand in their way. The police force and army personnel are absolute heroes, I wouldn't want them to feel any guilt should they be forced into extreme measures

Liverpool update:

Large group (100-200) of youths gathering in the Toxteth area of Liverpool right now.

Why have they not been split up and moved on? 200 is a managable crowd, they will wait until it hits the thousands.

Of course not, I mean those who are throwing objects,setting fires or trying to murder police.

If a few fall from rubber bullet's the rest might think twice...then again maybe not.

Alot of public opinion is essentially: Where the are these kids parents?

******/high most likely.

what's that mean? some are just as bad as the kids and some just cant stop them from going out

...and some are waiting for their kids to bring them home some new Nikes. We can't rely on them to keep their 'children' in check.

Just alot of people on the news are essentially saying how can the parents let their kids stay out looting/burning down their communities.

Their idea is if your kid comes home with a 40 inch TV under his/her arm you're going to wonder 'where did you get that from?' or something.

These kids will sleep all day till around 3/4pm read all the attention they have been getting and count the stuff they have managed to steal then go back out tonight and try and do the same.

So essentially people are asking: Where are the parents in the situation?

...and some are waiting for their kids to bring them home some new Nikes. We can't rely on them to keep their 'children' in check.

i did say some are just as bad as the kids...

Apparently, its now kicked off in the Birmingham Town centre and Castle Vale. Shops have been closed as off 3pm. My office at work has seen a swamp of people leave early to avoid the trouble. Its also meant to be kicking off in and around West Brom aswell.

Back